The Student Room Group

My girlfriend goes clubbing with her single friend and I don’t know what to do

My Girlfriend of 3 years, went out several times clubbing with her single friend and my girlfriend was a wing woman and helped her pull guys. On occasion my girlfriend would be successful in pulling a guy for her friend and the 3 of them would go back to her friends house, my girlfriend says she would always stay with her friend to keep an eye on her and says she slept in a spare room and I trust her that she hasn’t done anything with anyone but I don’t feel comfortable with it, she says I’m being paranoid and gets frustrated with me when I ask questions about it, I don’t feel I can speak to her, am I being paranoid or should I consider breaking up with her? Also I wonder what she was doing when her friend was hooking up in the club with a random, she says she would be standing in the club by herself but I doubt it, I just don’t know what to do.
Get a mate and go with them
Get a mate and hook him up with single friend
Dump her, if there's no trust there is no relationship
Tell her if she snogs/sh*gs someone else it's over.
Original post by Anonymous
My Girlfriend of 3 years, went out several times clubbing with her single friend and my girlfriend was a wing woman and helped her pull guys. On occasion my girlfriend would be successful in pulling a guy for her friend and the 3 of them would go back to her friends house, my girlfriend says she would always stay with her friend to keep an eye on her and says she slept in a spare room and I trust her that she hasn’t done anything with anyone but I don’t feel comfortable with it, she says I’m being paranoid and gets frustrated with me when I ask questions about it, I don’t feel I can speak to her, am I being paranoid or should I consider breaking up with her? Also I wonder what she was doing when her friend was hooking up in the club with a random, she says she would be standing in the club by herself but I doubt it, I just don’t know what to do.

You're paranoid. Nothing happened. In clubs you can have fun!!

Maybe I can help, I am a dating coach. This is a common problem. Here is how to handle it. It is a healthy thing for us all to want time with our friends . To women, this is like when you want to just hang out with your guy friends alone without her there. This is totally normal. It sounds like she just wants to hang with her friends and spend time with them. It doesn't sound like she is scoping out other guys to be with . She is choosing to be with YOU. Why would she leave you for another guy , after all, you are awesome. Show her that you understand the value of her friendships. Let her go out with her friends. 99% of guys don't know how to attract women anyway. What should you worry about. If you let her have her freedom she will love you for it. She will see how many losers there are out there and be happy that she is with you . It will actually benefit you if you let her explore. When she goes out, make some plans with your friends. Do something that you enjoy. If you do this , she will wonder what you are doing and the tables will turn. Try it! Good luck!
Relax. She's there as wing girl so she isn't going to do anything. Breaking up with her over something small like this out of the blue is a bad way to go about it.
Reply 5
Original post by behersuperman10
Maybe I can help, I am a dating coach. This is a common problem. Here is how to handle it. It is a healthy thing for us all to want time with our friends . To women, this is like when you want to just hang out with your guy friends alone without her there. This is totally normal. It sounds like she just wants to hang with her friends and spend time with them. It doesn't sound like she is scoping out other guys to be with . She is choosing to be with YOU. Why would she leave you for another guy , after all, you are awesome. Show her that you understand the value of her friendships. Let her go out with her friends. 99% of guys don't know how to attract women anyway. What should you worry about. If you let her have her freedom she will love you for it. She will see how many losers there are out there and be happy that she is with you . It will actually benefit you if you let her explore. When she goes out, make some plans with your friends. Do something that you enjoy. If you do this , she will wonder what you are doing and the tables will turn. Try it!

Thank you, this advice has really helped. Whenever I have doubts, I refer back to this post for that extra reassurance.
Thank you, this advice has really helped. Whenever I have doubts, I refer back to this post for that extra reassurance.

i say to spy on her
Reply 7
Original post by adele laurie
i say to spy on her

This is a year old thread, and thats weird and controlling.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
This is a year old thread, and thats weird and controlling.

oops how is it controlling?
Reply 9
Original post by adele laurie
oops how is it controlling?

She should be able to go out with her friends without being stalked and her boyfriend shouldnt be wanting to know every step she takes. Thats weird.
Original post by LovelyMrFox
She should be able to go out with her friends without being stalked and her boyfriend shouldnt be wanting to know every step she takes. Thats weird.

ok
Reply 11
Original post by behersuperman10
Maybe I can help, I am a dating coach. This is a common problem. Here is how to handle it. It is a healthy thing for us all to want time with our friends . To women, this is like when you want to just hang out with your guy friends alone without her there. This is totally normal. It sounds like she just wants to hang with her friends and spend time with them. It doesn't sound like she is scoping out other guys to be with . She is choosing to be with YOU. Why would she leave you for another guy , after all, you are awesome. Show her that you understand the value of her friendships. Let her go out with her friends. 99% of guys don't know how to attract women anyway. What should you worry about. If you let her have her freedom she will love you for it. She will see how many losers there are out there and be happy that she is with you . It will actually benefit you if you let her explore. When she goes out, make some plans with your friends. Do something that you enjoy. If you do this , she will wonder what you are doing and the tables will turn. Try it! Good luck!

Let her explore when going out is the opposite of respect. Date an adult who doesn't need to explore other potential partners. That in turn builds trust. You sound like a dating coach for a swingers website.

Latest

Trending

Trending