PhD studentship opportunities at Loughborough

Watch
Loughborough University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Considering PhD study but not sure where to start?
:eek4: :eek3: :eek4:
Here at Loughborough we are offering a number of PhD studentships across loads of departments!
:dancing2:

Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering
Development of cooling strategies and advanced numerical approaches for heat transfer in nuclear fusion reactor components under extreme heat loads. Deadline: 10 February 2020

Architecture, Building and Civil Engineering
Mechanical behaviour and optimisation of laser-cut radar embedded in cementitious matric. Deadline: 16 February 2020

Performance of Ground Improvement Solutions in Landfills. Deadline: 16 February 2020

Rapid Infrastructure Shielding from Legacy Unexploded Ordnance: Modelling & 3D Printing. Deadline: 16 February 2020

PREDICTOR: Improving the energy performance of closed-loop heating and cooling systems. Deadline: 17 February 2020

Getting a Grip on Artificial Turf. Deadline: 8 March 2020

Chemistry
Luminescent Molecular Probes to Facilitate Drug Discovery. Deadline: 14 February 2020

Computer Science
Automatic DeepFakes Generation and Identification. Deadline: 14 February 2020

Deep Reinforcement Learning for Human Roboto Interaction. Deadline: 14 February 2020

Knowledge Driven Search-Based Optimisation for Software Performance. Deadline: 14 February 2020

Towards interpretable medical imaging analysis. Deadline: 14 February 2020

Design and Creative Arts
Design and Creative Arts Studentships. Deadline: 14 February 2020

Institute for Digital Technologies (London campus)
Applied AI in IoT and consumer intelligence in digital finance. Deadline: 31 May 2020

Mathematical Sciences
Birational Geometry of Singular Fano Varieties. Deadline: 14 February 2020

Random Periodicity in Dynamics with Uncertainty: Ergodic Theory. Deadline: 14 February 2020

Schrödinger operators with complex potentials. Deadline: 14 February 2020

Mathematical modelling of wave energy conversion across the scales. Deadline: 8 March 2020

Mechanical, Electrical and Manufacturing Engineering
Metal 3D-printing: a simulation and prediction model for dimensional accuracy. Deadline: 16 February 2020

Physics
Brain-inspired computers: from neuron spike dynamics to spike computing. Deadline: 14 February 2020

Intraoperative parathyroid imaging. Deadline: 14 February 2020

Manipulating magnetic anisotropy with superconductivity. Deadline: 14 February 2020

Signatures of spin liquid behaviour in correlated quantum magnets. Deadline: 14 February 2020

Theory and design of active quantum circuit elements. Deadline: 14 February 2020

Find out more about doctoral study at Loughborough here. :daydreaming:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (437)
56.24%
I don't have everything I need (340)
43.76%

Watched Threads