Market Research for a New Hairbrush/Hair Product Applicator Watch

nicola_ryan98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
**Please only respond if you are a female between the ages of 18-30, with hair length past the shoulders** - THIS PRODUCT IDEA WILL NOT BE PRODUCED AND IS A HYPOTHETICAL CONCEPT.

For a final year module, I have been tasked with creating a new, innovative product concept to potentially launch into the market.
My idea is to create a hairbrush that allows for targeted hair product application, where specified dosages of rinse off/leave on hair products can be applied during the brushing process. The hair care products would be stored in the brush and filtered through the detangling brush teeth.

Is this something you would consider purchasing? Would this product help solve your hair care problems? Is there anything that you would change/add to the concept?
Abi_P97
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I like the idea! But how would you clean it? I would be worried about hair products like conditioner hardening up and the holes getting blocked
Iz_B
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I need this product, I find it so annoying how many bottles I have to carry around once showered, just to put my hair oil and heat protector on after brushing. Why not combine it all into 1!! When is it hitting the market?
meg_c222
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maybe you can add a massaging element to the brush

Overall though, it sounds like a good idea... it would save lots of time and potentially even reduce waste
meg_c222
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
How would you stop products leaking through?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (528)
66.75%
No (263)
33.25%

Watched Threads