Do I look thin/slim in the stomach or average, or a bit podgy? Watch

89leah
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Zain_Ahmed)
bit podgy imo.. But why ask TSR?? Opinions are subjective...
Yeah obviously opinions are subjective, but I just wanted a bunch of opinions. So thanks for giving yours!
Igotbbcalevel
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by 89leah)
Thank you. Does my stomach look flat in this photo?
if your belly were flat I would say you were slim. but you have a tiny amount of fat it looks like. very normal and healthy
89leah
Rep:
?
(Original post by Igotbbcalevel)
if your belly were flat I would say you were slim. but you have a tiny amount of fat it looks like. very normal and healthy
Thank you, I think that it's just my body shape. I know I could work on it at the gym, but my stomach is the last place I lose any fat, and I almost would have to be anorexic before it was 'flat'.
lukemcc859
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Thank you, I think that it's just my body shape. I know I could work on it at the gym, but my stomach is the last place I lose any fat, and I almost would have to be anorexic before it was 'flat'.
That’s not how it works lol
89leah
Rep:
?
(Original post by lukemcc859)
That’s not how it works lol
How do you know what my body is like, and where I do and don't lose fat?
lukemcc859
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
How do you know what my body is like, and where I do and don't lose fat?
Don’t be silly. There is no such thing as where you “do and don’t lose fat” Weight loss doesn’t just occur in certain areas it occurs all over and happens equally. With that said if you are insecure eat at a calorific deficit to lose weight, it’s the only way. You likely have a high body fat % and not much muscle mass which is why you are asking this question.
89leah
Rep:
?
(Original post by lukemcc859)
Don’t be silly. There is no such thing as where you “do and don’t lose fat” Weight loss doesn’t just occur in certain areas it occurs all over and happens equally. With that said if you are insecure eat at a calorific deficit to lose weight, it’s the only way. You likely have a high body fat % and not much muscle mass which is why you are asking this question.
Thanks for the response. How dos my stomach look in these photos though, honestly? No offence will be taken.

Yes of course people loose weight evenly, but everyone has different shapes, some women have larger legs but a small waist and flat stomach, like Beyonce,
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hiding under a spoiler because I want you to have the option of reading this rather than seeing it and it making you feel bad about yourself. Open if you want to, don't if you don't.

Spoiler:
Show
You've a slim figure but it looks like you're naturally on the skinny side rather than working to achieve it through phyical fitness - and that shows on your stomach. You'd probably come under what people class as 'skinny fat'.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
ripped af
89leah
Rep:
?
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Hiding under a spoiler because I want you to have the option of reading this rather than seeing it and it making you feel bad about yourself. Open if you want to, don't if you don't.

Spoiler:
Show
You've a slim figure but it looks like you're naturally on the skinny side rather than working to achieve it through phyical fitness - and that shows on your stomach. You'd probably come under what people class as 'skinny fat'.
No that doesn't make me feel bad, calling someone naturally 'on the skinny side' isn't an insult imo..

I know that my legs are skinny, I was asking this question about my stomach area. Thanks for answering x
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
No that doesn't make me feel bad, calling someone naturally 'on the skinny side' isn't an insult imo..

I know that my legs are skinny, I was asking this question about my stomach area. Thanks for answering x
I think you've misunderstood my post. I was commenting on your visible muffin top (Google if you don't know the term).
rollercoasther
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
a lot podgy ngl :/
89leah
Rep:
?
(Original post by sinfonietta)
I think you've misunderstood my post. I was commenting on your visible muffin top (Google if you don't know the term).
Oh I get it! Thanks for answering anyway.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (481)
59.46%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.32%
No- I want it (231)
28.55%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.67%

Watched Threads

Latest