Tegs06
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I had my cartilage pierced two months ago and was told I can change it within 8weeks however when trying to change it , it is stuck the earring is still visible but it won’t unscrew as I can’t get anything on the back as it’s so swollen the women who pierced it said I can’t do anything go to a doctor but I feel I’m wasting their time , what can I do I want it out my ear as nothing is helping
GreatnessInSpace
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
My cartilage piercing was so hard to get out too and got infected, the jewellery they put in first is so much harder to take out! I had to go back to the piercing shop to get mine taken out, and they put a hoop in instead as it would be easier to remove and it wouldn't be tight so there was less chance of infection or swelling. If your piercing shop won't help you I recommend going to a different shop and explaining your situation to see if they'll help It's really best to go to a piercing professional rather than a doctor since they'll be much more experienced in that area.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Don't take it out. It's not healed. It takes 3-6 months to heal cartilage not 8 weeks.
Tegs06
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
It’s extremely swollen and painful which is why I tried to get it out 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (188)
58.2%
I don't have everything I need (135)
41.8%

Watched Threads