Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I'm in year 10 and I'm not sure what I want to do in the future but we've been told to go find a work experince placement. I've contacted several companies in my area all of them have said I need to be 15 but I'm 14 and I cant really help that because my birthday in in July. Even the schools I've tried to get into have said I need to be older and j was wondering if anyone else did work experience at 14 and where you went??. Also a lot of people are going to work with their parents but my mam is a nurse and dad works in a mine so I cant work with them. If anyone has ideas thank you.
PetitePanda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Library? Charity shops? Primary schools?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by PetitePanda)
Library? Charity shops? Primary schools?
Thank you for the reply im going to contact some local charity shops to see if they will do work experince. I have contacted local primary schools and my local library and they dont have insurance to cover it but i think this is just in my area because i know people who have done work experience at prinary schools.
Jade2019
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Markets and Dog homes are also good places to contact x
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by Jade2019)
Markets and Dog homes are also good places to contact x
Thankyou ive contacted a local dogs trust but i think the main problem is that i live in a small town and publi transport inst the best and wehave to get to the places ourselves and the dogs trust in in the middle of nowhere only accessable by a car im pretty sure they are going to say i cant go at this point because its been 4 days but still hopeful.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (497)
59.81%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.17%
No- I want it (235)
28.28%
No- I don't want it (56)
6.74%

Watched Threads