English lit. Revision Watch

Isabelpayne200
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Very very stuck on how to revise. I’m aiming for grade 8 and study an inspector calls, Macbeth, Jekyll and Hyde and love and relationships. Right now we are doing Jekyll, and Hyde and am completely baffled as to how to remember all the content. Lots of ppl say mind maps and stuff but I don’t think I’d remember anything from them

Leann:)
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
what about flash cards? they may help you do the quote on one side and a small info about it on the other... also seneca is a good online one for revision, they might have some on that, they do quiizzes and summary.
MathsMania
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Isabelpayne200)
Very very stuck on how to revise. I’m aiming for grade 8 and study an inspector calls, Macbeth, Jekyll and Hyde and love and relationships. Right now we are doing Jekyll, and Hyde and am completely baffled as to how to remember all the content. Lots of ppl say mind maps and stuff but I don’t think I’d remember anything from them
Yes, I need help too! My target grade is a grade 9 but I can't pull a grade 6! I'm panicking!!!!
Isabelpayne200
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by MathsMania)
Yes, I need help too! My target grade is a grade 9 but I can't pull a grade 6! I'm panicking!!!!
In the same boat then. Haven’t got advise but good luck for your gcses anyways😁
MathsMania
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
In the same boat then. Haven’t got advise but good luck for your gcses anyways😁
I'm going to my teacher tomorrow to ask her for advice. Maybe she can help you too!!
Thanks Isabel, I have a feeling I'm going to need all the luck to succeed!
ellaswords
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
i suggest handmade flashcards, or if you’re more the clumsy type & are prone to losing loose bits of paper, quizlet. but everyone works differently. perhaps check out youtube, i’m sure there’s some good videos out there. i’ll check now, & comment any i find 😊
ellaswords
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
mr bruff is said to be good, but my researching hasn’t revealed any others, but that doesn’t mean there isn’t other channels or the odd good video, just go searching, see what you find
ygibxo
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What I’ve been doing is making flashcards with a key quote and its analysis on one side, making sure to include at least some of the assessment objectives on the English Specification and then on the other side I add very vague information so I can learn the quote
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (48)
23.76%
No, but I have thought about it (56)
27.72%
No (98)
48.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed