please help i am stressed :( Watch

redheadisabella
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
i have a lot of issues with speaking how i feel to others, for example to therapists and councellors because i am in my head so much. i cannot even tell my best friend or my roomate how i feel inside because i feel like they will judge me or compare themselves with me
spotandpatch
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I often find it much easier to open up when speaking over text or over the internet. There are a lot of online therapists or online support groups who can help you find a way of expressing how you feel. Even writing it down for yourself is a start. Your fear of judgement from your friends is probably due to irrational anxious thoughts, and these can be dealt with by using apps like Clear Fear, or can be done on your own by writing out anxious thoughts and rationalising them with yourself; your friends would not be friends with you if they were going to judge you, and everyone had feelings including them, so they will understand what you are going through.
redheadisabella
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
thank you very much for your help, at the moment i am willing to try anything to help and the options you gave me i hope will
(Original post by spotandpatch)
I often find it much easier to open up when speaking over text or over the internet. There are a lot of online therapists or online support groups who can help you find a way of expressing how you feel. Even writing it down for yourself is a start. Your fear of judgement from your friends is probably due to irrational anxious thoughts, and these can be dealt with by using apps like Clear Fear, or can be done on your own by writing out anxious thoughts and rationalising them with yourself; your friends would not be friends with you if they were going to judge you, and everyone had feelings including them, so they will understand what you are going through.
p730
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
How about a chatbot therapist? would that makes you feel safer opening up? I suggest Woebot.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (475)
59.45%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.38%
No- I want it (228)
28.54%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.63%

Watched Threads