username4933904
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm not that bothered tbh. Not orgasming doesn't mean I don't enjoy sex.

Not particularly.
HONESTLY - You'd enjoy it SO much more ... but meh
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by HumblyBumbly)
HONESTLY - You'd enjoy it SO much more ... but meh
Have you ever made a girl squirt?
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
I can't orgasm or squirt or anything, I wanna experience it but idk how to
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
I can't orgasm or squirt or anything, I wanna experience it but idk how to
I think there are guides online on how to squirt.
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
do you use toys, and how does it feel when you masterbate
Anonymous #4
Report 11 months ago
or use a back massager that works to
Cannon boy
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I love girls squirting
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Bump
mae_lov
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I’m really glad there’s a thread on this! I can squirt and basically always have been, ever since I learned how to masturbate correctly a few years ago. It happens almost every time I finger myself.
I lost my virginity a few months ago. He ended up making me come after a while and I squirted all over him. I was really embarrassed, and hoped he didn’t notice, but he kinda stared at me and at his d**k and asked me if I had came. If that wasn’t bad enough, the wet spot when I got up was huge.
He seemed kind of put off at first, but we got back to the sex and it ended up happening again. He kinda seemed to go crazy after that. I can’t tell if he really liked it though? We also haven’t really talked since that night. I’m worried that he was grossed out by it, and I’m worried that every guy I have sex with will think I’m peeing on them. Thoughts?
Bocicowo
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by mae_lov)
I’m really glad there’s a thread on this! I can squirt and basically always have been, ever since I learned how to masturbate correctly a few years ago. It happens almost every time I finger myself.
I lost my virginity a few months ago. He ended up making me come after a while and I squirted all over him. I was really embarrassed, and hoped he didn’t notice, but he kinda stared at me and at his d**k and asked me if I had came. If that wasn’t bad enough, the wet spot when I got up was huge.
He seemed kind of put off at first, but we got back to the sex and it ended up happening again. He kinda seemed to go crazy after that. I can’t tell if he really liked it though? We also haven’t really talked since that night. I’m worried that he was grossed out by it, and I’m worried that every guy I have sex with will think I’m peeing on them. Thoughts?
I wouldn't have a problem with it personally, but I can understand some guys might be put off by it. Maybe you should explain to him that it's just something you do, and that you can't really control it if that makes sense? Again, as a guy I wouldn't have a problem with it, so not all guys are put off!
Anonymous #5
Report 6 months ago
nope, don't even orgasm.
How old are you? Have u tried everything e.g. Masturbating, sex etc??? Perhaps try rubbing your clit or something if u haven't tried . I didn't even know what it was (an orgasm) and I'm 16 and recently found out when I was just exploring and found something I enjoyed . U should try or if noting works don't worry it's okay to not reach orgasm at akl. Everyone's different x
Anonymous #2
Report 6 months ago
How old are you? Have u tried everything e.g. Masturbating, sex etc??? Perhaps try rubbing your clit or something if u haven't tried . I didn't even know what it was (an orgasm) and I'm 16 and recently found out when I was just exploring and found something I enjoyed . U should try or if noting works don't worry it's okay to not reach orgasm at akl. Everyone's different x
I'm in my late 20s. Yes, I have tried everything.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is winning Euro 2020

France (78)
27.86%
England (94)
33.57%
Belgium (23)
8.21%
Germany (36)
12.86%
Spain (3)
1.07%