insecurities Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
i don't eat properly and drink half a glass of water. It's because of my forhead, it's one of my biggest insecurities and i hate it so much. It's actually quite big and i've been ****ing up my body over it.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Expand more on you’re eating, if it’s not too intrusive a question. You don’t each much?
spotandpatch
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Any physical features you have do not make you less of a person, or any worse than anyone else. It's pretty likely that nobody else notices it nearly as much as you do, because you probably focus on it when you see yourself whereas other people will look at your face as a whole and it definitely won't look as bad as you think it does. If you're not eating because of it I'd advise you talk to a GP about getting mental health support so you don't end up damaging your physical health. Look after yourself x
ellaswords
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
honestly, there is no need to hate the way your forehead is. it is how it is. so, just accept it. what we need here, is some self love. people can be horrid to one another, so you’ve gotta be your own number one fan. don’t beat yourself up over how you look, learn to love it. you are you, & you are beautiful just the way you are. not eating won’t have any positive effects on your body. please, there is no need to feel insecure, none at all 🥰
black tea
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm not sure I follow your logic - how does the amount you eat and drink affect the size of your forehead?
savemeplease
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by black tea)
I'm not sure I follow your logic - how does the amount you eat and drink affect the size of your forehead?
fr i was like okay?
PotatoFruit
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
People say my forehead is big so sometimes I just wear a hat, but it’s not that deep, you just have to try and forget it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (336)
60.65%
Yes- I don't like it (29)
5.23%
No- I want it (150)
27.08%
No- I don't want it (39)
7.04%

Watched Threads