The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes I do. What else would you test it on?
Of course
Yeah sure, unless the Daily Mail are putting themselves forward?
maybe use jihadi prisoners instead ?

:dontknow:
Reply 5
Yes.
Reply 6
Original post by the bear
maybe use jihadi prisoners instead ?

:dontknow:

Maybe I'm just too nice, but they are still human, with thoughts and feelings. People that have been manipulated enough to go down the wrong path and kill people.
Original post by Shadynaz
Maybe I'm just too nice, but they are still human, with thoughts and feelings. People that have been manipulated enough to go down the wrong path and kill people.

Well you don't want them to die from Corona virus do you? :rolleyes:
Reply 8
Original post by StriderHort
Well you don't want them to die from Corona virus do you? :rolleyes:

What does the Koran teach about viruses? Is it a sign of God's judgement?

some poor old cow has not gone around hurting people ( apart from treating accidentally on their foot perhaps ).
Original post by NJA
What does the Koran teach about viruses? Is it a sign of God's judgement?

Dunno, is it Gods Judgement if someone goes to work with the flu and licks all the cutlery?
Dunno, is it Gods Judgement if someone goes to work with the flu and licks all the cutlery?

Death penalty for anyone who picks cutlery
Reply 13
No, much better to test it on small children...?
Reply 14

Possibly not but they should certainly be rogered with the cutlery afterwards for being so foul.
a medicine drug can take months to be approve and needs to go through a rigorous amount of tests This can take a few years to complete.

all medicine drug has a base as a starting point . it is not ' a make it up as you go along'.
It is a linkage of molecules with different elements.
And there is the right hand side and a mirror of it the left hand side.

It is technically analysis each step of the way

as for the corona virus, there are some famous corona such as MERS and SARS from the past 20 years or so.
so you can see that there are already some vaccines available. But the molecules structures need to change and adapt to tackle the present nCorona virus.

the newly developed vaccine to tackle nCorona virus is called Remdesivir
Reply 16
Original post by williamho

the newly developed vaccine to tackle nCorona virus is called Remdesivir

Isnt that the drug they tried giving to the Ebola patients? It was never developed to treat the new Corona virus...
Reply 17

Then test it on them to redeem them a little.
the Ebola vaccine is called rVSV-ZEBOV
Reply 19
Surely there must be some good deals going on that, time to check the offiie.

photo-1550068355-5a140d6177a5.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending