A-level Edexcel Music Revision and Study ChatWatch
The exam timetable is:
Friday 12th June 2020: Music Component 3: Appraising (9MU0/03)
How are you feeling about these exams? Do you feel prepared? What have you started doing to prepare for your exams? Comment down below!
1. Create revision resources, whatever they may be it needs to be what works for you. If writing out notes over and over doesn't work for you, please don't waste your time!
2. Use the revision guide to make your notes, the copy from the exam board is your best bet - rather than using copies from other sources.
3. Create a revision timetable if this works for you. Try TSR's tool here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/planner
4. Re-read your notes, repetition is the best method of drilling notes into your brain.
5. As it gets closer to the exams complete past papers. The more the better in the end!
This thread is for anyone studying A-level Biology (AQA). Chat below and find other students in the same situation as you! Help each other revise, study and share resources. Good luck everyone
Specification: Edexcel A-level Music Specification
Recommended TSR resources:
Find all the Uni Applicant Threads here!
Find the 2020 Music Applicants Thread here>>