Wellcome Trust Summer Internship 2020

Watch
penguin12345
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
Hi, here's a thread for us to discuss the internship application! Good luck to everyone.
salz97
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Which internship's are you applying for?
penguin12345
Rep:
?
I've applied for Neuroscience and Mental Health, Wellcome Collection: On Happiness, and Open Research.

How about you?
salz97
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by penguin12345)
I've applied for Neuroscience and Mental Health, Wellcome Collection: On Happiness, and Open Research.

How about you?
I'm applying for Neuroscience and Mental Health. Good Luck on your application!
Last edited by salz97; 10 months ago
penguin12345
Rep:
?
(Original post by salz97)
I'm applying for Neuroscience and Mental Health and also the Wellcome collection : On Happiness as well. Good Luck on your application!
Thanks, you too!
salz97
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Thanks, you too!
Just out of curiosity what degree are you pursuing? Also did you apply last year as well I did but the schemes seem to be different this year.
Last edited by salz97; 11 months ago
penguin12345
Rep:
?
Just out of curiosity what degree are you pursuing? Also did you apply last year as well I did but the schemes seem to be different this year.
I'm doing Experimental Psychology and yes I did! Yeah I think they change quite a lot each year. What degree are you pursuing?
salz97
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Neuroscience .
ukulelebaker
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
Doesnt the neuroscience and mental health internship require you to be pursuing a life sciences degree ie. biochemistry etc.
ukulelebaker
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
I'm doing Experimental Psychology and yes I did! Yeah I think they change quite a lot each year. What degree are you pursuing?
Can you apply for the neuroscience and mental health internship if you study psychology (i thought u had to be a life sciences student)
penguin12345
Rep:
?
(Original post by ukulelebaker)
Can you apply for the neuroscience and mental health internship if you study psychology (i thought u had to be a life sciences student)
I'm pretty sure that Psychology is a life science but if you'd like clarification then you can also email them to ask.
Johnfockoff
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Finally got an email back about open research saying they’d keep me posted and that potential interviews are on the week starting the 30th.
ukulelebaker
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Johnfockoff)
Finally got an email back about open research saying they’d keep me posted and that potential interviews are on the week starting the 30th.
Have you heard anything else back yet from wellcome?
Badges: 13
Report 10 months ago
I also applied for Neuroscience but got rejected yesterday. Apparently I did not score well enough. Best of luck humans
fantacod
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Has anyone received answers for the Grants internship?
beeknees
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
i got an email today saying that my application for the Open Research internship is still under consideration, but the email also said the internship programme in its current format is going to be cancelled bc of coronavirus
ukulelebaker
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by beeknees)
i got an email today saying that my application for the Open Research internship is still under consideration, but the email also said the internship programme in its current format is going to be cancelled bc of coronavirus
heard anything yet?
salz97
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ukulelebaker)
heard anything yet?
I haven’t heard anything yet either but they said they’ll let us know by the end of the month. So within the next week?
salz97
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Anyone heard anything yet? It's the last day of the month and still no response.
Last edited by salz97; 9 months ago
beeknees
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Anyone heard anything yet? It's the last day of the month and still no response.
i haven’t heard anything yet either
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (385)
56.78%
I don't have everything I need (293)
43.22%

Watched Threads