A-level AQA Religious Studies Paper 1 and 2 Revision and Study Chat

Watch
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Welcome to A-level AQA Religious Studies Paper 1 and 2 Revision and Study Chat! Image

The exam timetable is:

Tuesday 2nd June 2020: Paper 1 (7062/1)

Tuesday 9th June 2020: Paper 2 (7062/2)

How are you feeling about these exams? Do you feel prepared? What have you started doing to prepare for your exams? Comment down below! Image

How to prepare for exams (general tips)

1. Create revision resources, whatever they may be it needs to be what works for you. If writing out notes over and over doesn't work for you, please don't waste your time!

2. Use the revision guide to make your notes, the copy from the exam board is your best bet - rather than using copies from other sources.

3. Create a revision timetable if this works for you. Try TSR's tool here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/g/planner

4. Re-read your notes, repetition is the best method of drilling notes into your brain.

5. As it gets closer to the exams complete past papers. The more the better in the end!

This thread is for anyone studying A-level Religious Studies (AQA). Chat below and find other students in the same situation as you! Help each other revise, study and share resources. Good luck everyone Image Image
Evil Homer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Will keep updating this post with all the recommended resources, links and useful posts that are mentioned in this group

Specification: AQA A-level Religious Studies Specification

Recommended resources:

Recommended TSR resources:
Find all Uni Applicant 2020 threads here>>

Useful posts:
Aminah T
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I find all my resources for my religious education revision in this website: (some of them are even teacher recommended!) ;

https://getrevising.co.uk/resources?...d_id%5B%5D=aqa
Last edited by Aminah T; 8 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (643)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (813)
42.34%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.69%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise