The Student Room Group

child in the class room getting angry with other pupils

there is a child in my class who gets very angry at the other pupils when asking for a glue stick it can turn very ugly however infront of the teachers he acts like there is nothing wrong he reduces my friends and i to tears but always makes us look like the bad guys meaning we get in trouble

many of us are fed up and dont know what to do
has any one got any advice???

thanks xx
Reply 1
Are you a student? How old are you guys? Why don't you just not share a glue stick with him?
Original post by Justmac
Are you a student? How old are you guys? Why don't you just not share a glue stick with him?

we do but he doesnt like it when we need to use it especially as it isnt the schools glue stick it is mine or my friends we have asked him to get his own but he says thats none of our buisness what he does and does not have
Report him to the school teacher, or the headteacher as it sounds like your in a junior school. He probably has anger issues and needs special attention.
We already have we are in higher secondary school???
If the teachers haven't done anything to stop his bullying, tell the teachers, "If you don't deal with this by half term we will escalate this to the Local Authority". When the school fails to stop his bullying, report it to the Education Department at your Local Autohority (the Council).

If it's still not addressed, report it to your MP and newspapers.

In any case report it to your parents and get their help in escalating it.

You have a right to go to school that has no bullying nor intimidation of this nature.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
If the teachers haven't done anything to stop his bullying, tell the teachers, "If you don't deal with this by half term we will escalate this to the Local Authority". When the school fails to stop his bullying, report it to the Education Department at your Local Autohority (the Council).

If it's still not addressed, report it to your MP and newspapers.

In any case report it to your parents and get their help in escalating it.

You have a right to go to school that has no bullying nor intimidation of this nature.

lol if only people actually did this stuff
Reply 7
Buy him his own pack of glue sticks and let him get on with it?
Original post by Glaz
lol if only people actually did this stuff

Indeed. But what school children actually do and should do when it comes to bullying are 2 different things.
Original post by Talon
Buy him his own pack of glue sticks and let him get on with it?

That might solve it. But chances are, this bully will find something else to get angry about and to intimidate the other children, especially if he's "trained" that nice things happen when he bullies and there are no negative consequences from his point of view.

I really really hate bullies.
Reply 9
Original post by mollymooxxx
we do but he doesnt like it when we need to use it especially as it isnt the schools glue stick it is mine or my friends we have asked him to get his own but he says thats none of our buisness what he does and does not have

Just don't let him use it then?
there is a child in my class who gets very angry at the other pupils when asking for a glue stick it can turn very ugly however infront of the teachers he acts like there is nothing wrong he reduces my friends and i to tears but always makes us look like the bad guys meaning we get in trouble

many of us are fed up and dont know what to do
has any one got any advice???

thanks xx

Give him verbal flack back; there’s no need to lie down and take it
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Indeed. But what school children actually do and should do when it comes to bullying are 2 different things.

That might solve it. But chances are, this bully will find something else to get angry about and to intimidate the other children, especially if he's "trained" that nice things happen when he bullies and there are no negative consequences from his point of view.

I really really hate bullies.

that's exactly what i have done today thank you

i really hate bullies as this is the 5th time i have been bullied and im fed up now

thank you xxx
Original post by Justmac
Just don't let him use it then?

He then threatens to report me 🙄 for bullying..... If I get in any more trouble because of him I could face getting into serious trouble and I'm really good at school and I have worked hard for my reputation
So much drama over a gluestick...🥺
Original post by 5hyl33n
So much drama over a gluestick...🥺

Do u have any advice then?
You should secretly record him for evidence and then show it as proof to your parents so they could complain to the appropriate people in charge.
Do u have any advice then?

I’m just saying. There’s not really much advice we can give, apart from to complain to a teacher.
Original post by beach700
You should secretly record him for evidence and then show it as proof to your parents so they could complain to the appropriate people in charge.

We can't phones must be turned off at school the teachers do random checks and if your phones on it gets confiscated and your parents have to come in
Original post by 5hyl33n
I’m just saying. There’s not really much advice we can give, apart from to complain to a teacher.

Already tried that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending