Geography revision Watch

Jimmerm78
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Does anyone know if seneca works well with aqa gcse geography as it’s the easiest way to revise effectively without making notes
Toast210
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
It's good at condescending information however Geography is an essay style subject with lots of long answers. So while Seneca can be good for learning the basis of content and theory, you need to practice notes and questions of the exams themselves.
ArtmisKco
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
9mark q- 2points for and against developed
Then for in the conclusion say your best point and say this is why you agree/disagree with the questions. 6mark questions are the same but 3poikts developed. The cgp aqa revision guide is heaven! Just revise from there. No need to make notes then expose yourself to questions coz what’s hard is sometimes the phrasing
sophbrand31
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Jimmerm78)
Does anyone know if seneca works well with aqa gcse geography as it’s the easiest way to revise effectively without making notes
I’m not sure about the GCSE course. But I use Seneca for AQA A level geography and it’s helped so much with revision but I wouldn’t be able to use just that website to make notes as it doesn’t include all the information or all of the case studies you need to know.
But if you’re looking for a quick revision session to refresh your memory (alongside other revision, like revision cards) then I highly recommend.
Jimmerm78
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by sophbrand31)
I’m not sure about the GCSE course. But I use Seneca for AQA A level geography and it’s helped so much with revision but I wouldn’t be able to use just that website to make notes as it doesn’t include all the information or all of the case studies you need to know.
But if you’re looking for a quick revision session to refresh your memory (alongside other revision, like revision cards) then I highly recommend.
Would you recommend the oxfords revision Guide
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (197)
67.93%
No (93)
32.07%

Watched Threads