The Student Room Group

Jogger sizes

At the time I’m writing this I’m having issues with my joggers sizes. I spent £150 on clothes in JD Sports (I needed new clothes and I got double paid). Anyway, I tried them on and have worn them ever since I bought them later December. But I look around at everyone at college and they all have skinnier joggers or to put it, joggers that aren’t baggy if that makes sense? They’re not extremely baggy but my friends have made remarks about them being a bit baggy and they are right. I digress, I am a slim guy and I can fit my black skinny jeans and my other skinny jeans perfectly but I can never find joggers that can have a comfortable fit and some “Adidas Climacool sweat pants” as I do athletics. The only option I can think of is boohooman but their products aren’t exactly the best of quality but at the end of the dat I just don’t want extremely skinny joggers but slim joggers that won’t be baggy. Maybe this might help too, this is my Waist and Length: W30 L32
Reply 1
Have you tried getting a size smaller than you usually would? If not try different brands and styles as the fit can be different
Reply 2
I always get a medium because I’m 6ft so I can’t really go any lower otherwise it’ll just be smaller, and that’s the issue I’m just to slim to fit at a decent fit in them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending