UCAS 2020: Has anyone received an offer yet? Watch

unipsych
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I sent in my application to Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, Exeter, and UCL closer to the Jan 15 deadline, and I haven't heard back from any of them (other than confirmation emails). Should I be worried? Has anyone who applied around the time I did heard from these specific unis yet?
Stockers2002
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by unipsych)
I sent in my application to Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, Exeter, and UCL closer to the Jan 15 deadline, but I haven't heard back from any of them (other than confirmation emails). Should I be worried? Has anyone who applied around the time I did heard from these specific unis yet?
I’ve heard back from all mine and I sent mine off on the 15th of Jan. I also had applied to Exeter and Edinburgh to go off your post, it may depend on what courses you’ve applied to do is why it’s taking longer, don’t be worried about it they may take longer due to higher demand of the course
Last edited by Stockers2002; 2 weeks ago
BytesofCookies
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I applied to mine in mid-December, and I've only gotten one offer from Striling. I've applied to Strling, Heriot-Watt, Glasgow, Edinburgh and St Andrews. I applied for Computer Science.
Nickie1044
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I sent in my application to Bristol, Edinburgh, Manchester, Exeter, and UCL closer to the Jan 15 deadline, and I haven't heard back from any of them (other than confirmation emails). Should I be worried? Has anyone who applied around the time I did heard from these specific unis yet?
Check each individual uni to see when offers are being given out. I wouldn’t worry about the wait. I applied before my October deadline, and only got my first offer, and likely won’t hear about the others until March. Try not to think about it if there’s nothing else to be done atm (like an interview). Good luck!
unipsych
Rep:
?
(Original post by Stockers2002)
I’ve heard back from all mine and I sent mine off on the 15th of Jan. I also had applied to Exeter and Edinburgh to go off your post, it may depend on what courses you’ve applied to do is why it’s taking longer, don’t be worried about it they may take longer due to higher demand of the course
Thanks! May I ask what course you applied to? I’ve applied for Psychology
Stockers2002
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Thanks! May I ask what course you applied to? I’ve applied for Psychology
Psychology with Sport and Exercise science at Exeter and applied sport science at Edinburgh
unipsych
Rep:
?
(Original post by BytesofCookies)
I applied to mine in mid-December, and I've only gotten one offer from Striling. I've applied to Strling, Heriot-Watt, Glasgow, Edinburgh and St Andrews. I applied for Computer Science.
Congratulations on your offer!
unipsych
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by BytesofCookies)
Any updates? I still haven't heard from any of mine.
unipsych
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Nickie1044)
Check each individual uni to see when offers are being given out. I wouldn’t worry about the wait. I applied before my October deadline, and only got my first offer, and likely won’t hear about the others until March. Try not to think about it if there’s nothing else to be done atm (like an interview). Good luck!
haha thanks, it's been a while since I posted my question, and I was calm for a while after talking to some admissions officers. The nerves are acting up again though. Have you had any updates since? I still haven't heard from any of my unis.
shrutinaik
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied to Manchester and Edinburgh and haven't gotten a reply back yet either
edit- i applied for compsci
Last edited by shrutinaik; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (364)
67.03%
No (179)
32.97%

Watched Threads