The Student Room Group

Stressed out

My friends make a pack of flashcards and know it word by word on the back but I make one and I don't know the content that well on the back.

I have 3 months till my a level exams and I am on CDE I dont think I'm going to get BBB.
Is flashcards your type of learning though? One method does not fit all. You maybe need to figure how you learn best?
Reply 2
Original post by Paralove
Is flashcards your type of learning though? One method does not fit all. You maybe need to figure how you learn best?

I don't know what my type of learning is and I feel there is too short time to find out. I usually make notes and then just answer loads of questions.
Reply 3
My flashcards are very specific whereas other use very broad flashcards idk which is the right way
Original post by Anonymous
My friends make a pack of flashcards and know it word by word on the back but I make one and I don't know the content that well on the back.

I have 3 months till my a level exams and I am on CDE I dont think I'm going to get BBB.

sorry to be annoying but this thread is in the wrong section (it should be in a-levels instead) and btw i wanna improve my grades to uhh i need to get CCC in my May mocks. also good luck!!
Reply 5
Original post by 1st superstar
sorry to be annoying but this thread is in the wrong section (it should be in a-levels instead) and btw i wanna improve my grades to uhh i need to get CCC in my May mocks. also good luck!!

My grades are embarrassing so I posted in this sections under anonymous
My grades are embarrassing so I posted in this sections under anonymous

still misusing anon... but lemme tell you i got EUU so you grades are not too embarrassing IMO at all with hard work and courage anything is possible
I don't know what my type of learning is and I feel there is too short time to find out. I usually make notes and then just answer loads of questions.

There are lots of different ways, even within the realm of flashcards, to structure it.

Also what subjects are you taking? Way back when I did my A-Levels, I did French, Geography and Maths and needed to revise in slightly different ways for each.

My sister was big on multicoloured posters in an A3 sketch book. I found it really useful to draw topic mind maps; flashcards only really helped me to learn vocab for french. For maths I just needed to keep doing questions and then using the mark schemes to learn from my mistakes.

Quick Reply

Latest