Tories order councils to fly union jack on Prince Andrew's birthday Watch

nulli tertius
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
We've always been told that Andrew can't stand the staff and frequently yells at them.

To my mind every older male who was a friend and intimate of Epstein is suspect. The man was a manipulator who plied young women to older men in order to be a mover and shaker, or at the very least to place a respectable smokescreen of highly placed protectors around him. This is exactly what Jimmy Savile did.

There needs to be some sort of independent investigation into our royals and I for one remain unconvinced that we don't have networks of high establishment paedophiles operating here, just as it is proven there were in other European countries.
Let's look at an older example. Stephen Ward was a manipulator who plied young women to older men in order to be a mover and shaker or at the very least to place a respectable smokescreen of highly placed protectors around him. Epstein and Ward came to not dissimilar ends in not dissimilar circumstances. Mandy Rice-Davies was one of the young women and John Profumo was one of the older men.

But this is the rub. Profumo never in his life met Rice-Davies.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by nulli tertius)
There is nothing that undermines the Woking alibi if the date is relevant.

Roberts refers to one meeting in London. Roberts says neither that this was her only visit to London nor when it took place. Journalists working from the flight records have found a date when she was in London.They have put two and two together, that this was the time Roberts and Andrew met and the photograph taken. Andrew in turn has given his alibi for that date. But this is all built on sand.

It is not Andrew's responsibility to prove his innocence. Moreover, it is unlikely that he has lied about a non-existent medical condition.

You do not know that woman in the photo was underage; nor do you know she did not appear to have a function, whether as part of Epstein's entourage or simply as a visitor carrying out a task for Epstein or for Andrew. As I say was she the Embassy runner?
I would not know what really happened and neither would you. The important point is for Andrew to support an investigation by cooperating with the FBI. It is difficult to find the Royal guilty when he hides behind his mother’s skirt and power.
generallee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Let's look at an older example. Stephen Ward was a manipulator who plied young women to older men in order to be a mover and shaker or at the very least to place a respectable smokescreen of highly placed protectors around him. Epstein and Ward came to not dissimilar ends in not dissimilar circumstances. Mandy Rice-Davies was one of the young women and John Profumo was one of the older men.

But this is the rub. Profumo never in his life met Rice-Davies.
He met Christine Keeler though!

Very hard to believe that Andrew, who is very well known to have been a serial philanderer, didn't have sex with Ms Roberts at some time or another, even if her recollection of exact times and dates seems shaky to say the least.

Very hard indeed.

And even if he didn't (which as I say, stretches credulity to breaking point) someone in his position shouldn't have maintained friendly relations with Epstein after he was charged. And his behaviour since the scandal broke has been a combination of extreme arrogance, arrant stupidity, and egregious self entitlement. (And yes I know he actually IS entitled, but that is the whole problem. The Queen can make him a Duke, she can't force the rest of us to respect him).

He isn't deserving of having flags raised in his honour up and down the country. I don't often agree with Fullofsurprises but I do here.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Wired_1800)
It is difficult to find the Royal guilty when he hides behind his mother’s skirt and power.
Not to mention laughably implausible alibis.
Wired_1800
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
Not to mention laughably implausible alibis.
Yes. It was funny how he claimed to be open with nothing to hide, then we found out that he had refused to cooperate with the FBI.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Wired_1800)
Yes. It was funny how he claimed to be open with nothing to hide, then we found out that he had refused to cooperate with the FBI.
they should offer to meet him for a pizza
nulli tertius
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by generallee)
He met Christine Keeler though!

Very hard to believe that Andrew, who is very well known to have been a serial philanderer, didn't have sex with Ms Roberts at some time or another, even if her recollection of exact times and dates seems shaky to say the least.

Very hard indeed.

And even if he didn't (which as I say, stretches credulity to breaking point) someone in his position shouldn't have maintained friendly relations with Epstein after he was charged. And his behaviour since the scandal broke has been a combination of extreme arrogance, arrant stupidity, and egregious self entitlement. (And yes I know he actually IS entitled, but that is the whole problem. The Queen can make him a Duke, she can't force the rest of us to respect him).

He isn't deserving of having flags raised in his honour up and down the country. I don't often agree with Fullofsurprises but I do here.
You say he is a serial philanderer, as a divorced man name any woman he has been associated with?
Wooord
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Nonce
generallee
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You say he is a serial philanderer, as a divorced man name any woman he has been associated with?
You want just the one? Denise Martell, former Playboy bunny...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...-revealed.html
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (378)
67.14%
No (185)
32.86%

Watched Threads