hazzx_
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
so i heard that David Cameron's body guard left a gun on the plane which is weird because hes not even the president anymore. im stating to think he has gone crazy since has was invaded by Donald trump, especially when i saw his interview of him talking to a tree and don't even get me started on him dabbing in front of the residents at an old peoples home.
thoughts?
Quady
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Former UK presidents have had close protection for yonks. Major had it.
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hazzx_)
so i heard that David Cameron's body guard left a gun on the plane which is weird because hes not even the president anymore. im stating to think he has gone crazy since has was invaded by Donald trump, especially when i saw his interview of him talking to a tree and don't even get me started on him dabbing in front of the residents at an old peoples home.
thoughts?
Not weird at all because all previous PMs get security protection because they remain assassination and kidnap targets after they have left office.
hazzx_
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by 999tigger)
Not weird at all because all previous PMs get security protection because they remain assassination and kidnap targets after they have left office.
yes but how does he explain himself for the other shenanigans such as the dabbing and talking to trees
Quady
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by hazzx_)
yes but how does he explain himself for the other shenanigans such as the dabbing and talking to trees
Ask Historyburg
hallaluliah
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
wtf is going on in politics nowadays lol
Quady
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by hallaluliah)
wtf is going on in politics nowadays lol
Ask Historyburg
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (342)
66.67%
No (171)
33.33%

Watched Threads