please help with my civil service interview Watch

wannawork4thegov
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have a civil service interview and I’m hearing online that they’re so tough and can be quite intimidation, how can I prepare? I really really want this job, I’ve literally been waiting for this specific role.
wannawork4thegov
Rep:
?
Can I take notes in with me?
alf.
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What job are you applying for?

When is your interview?

I suggest reading the job discription thoroughly, highlight key competencies and skills they are looking for and prepare strong examples for them (working at pace, influencing others etc)

Treat the interviewers as potential colleagues not a scary panel judging you, if you really are enthusiastic for the role then it will show

Good luck and check up here on public sector sub forum, there are lots of tips about
wannawork4thegov
Rep:
?
(Original post by alf.)
What job are you applying for?

When is your interview?

I suggest reading the job discription thoroughly, highlight key competencies and skills they are looking for and prepare strong examples for them (working at pace, influencing others etc)

Treat the interviewers as potential colleagues not a scary panel judging you, if you really are enthusiastic for the role then it will show

Good luck and check up here on public sector sub forum, there are lots of tips about
It in the Press Office in Downing Street. It’s tomorrow. I have all my competencies and I think they’re quite strong, I’m just worried I’ll go too fast and mess up as it means a lot!
OnceUponAStudent
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I get you really want the role, but you don't need to start a new thread every day.
wannawork4thegov
Rep:
?
bump
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (5)
33.33%
No (9)
60%
Don't know (1)
6.67%

Watched Threads