missing 1 year and a half of GCSE course abroad (year 10 and half year 11)

Watch
Legitboss123
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
My problem is 1 year and a half ago i left the UK in year 9 and since then i never returned due to some reasons and now I've got around 3 months to revise for gcse and to find a school and i was planning on doing 5 GCSE'S do you think it's gonna be possible?

I've been really worried about this recently and i just dont know what to do plz help me out. And do you think i lack GCSE preparation cos im planning on only doing 5 GCSE'S which are (maths,english language english literature, biology, chemistry and physics) do you think my new school will let me do only 5 GCSE'S cos i dont have enough time to revise for any other subjects and i have no other choice.

Plz reply ASAP!
I NEED ANSWERS!
Last edited by Legitboss123; 1 year ago
ReadingMum
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
English language and literature are 2 separate GCSEs.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (81)
38.39%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (23)
10.9%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (14)
6.64%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (51)
24.17%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (26)
12.32%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
7.58%

Watched Threads