StudentLife19
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So I keep failing SJT’s Or reasoning tests with graduate applications. Rather annoying. I need help to see what I am doing wrong.

An example question: you are given said piece of work and you are currently working on current piece of work and the deadline is soon. What do you do?

Then the answer is between extremely not effective to extremely effective with 4 responses

1. Get help from colleagues ie asking them to do your work
2. Talk to your project manager to see how you can fit this in before the deadline
3. Contact the manager explaining you cannot do it
4. Do it as quickly as possible.

So I put 4 as extremely not effective, 3 as not effective, 2 as effective and 1 as unsure.

Someone give me advice with their examples so I can get a better understanding! I need a job and simple tests seem to flunk me.
StudentLife19
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by StudentLife19)
So I keep failing SJT’s Or reasoning tests with graduate applications. Rather annoying. I need help to see what I am doing wrong.

An example question: you are given said piece of work and you are currently working on current piece of work and the deadline is soon. What do you do?

Then the answer is between extremely not effective to extremely effective with 4 responses

1. Get help from colleagues ie asking them to do your work
2. Talk to your project manager to see how you can fit this in before the deadline
3. Contact the manager explaining you cannot do it
4. Do it as quickly as possible.

So I put 4 as extremely not effective, 3 as not effective, 2 as effective and 1 as unsure.

Someone give me advice with their examples so I can get a better understanding! I need a job and simple tests seem to flunk me.
Basically do I run to my manager every time I need help or think of my own back?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (2)
40%
No (3)
60%
Don't know (0)
0%

Watched Threads