How long do you study for a level sciences? Watch

MattClaw
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi there, i’m an a level student currently studying biology chemistry and history.
Was just intrigued as to how long others tend to spend studying specifically for these science subjects.
I usually do 5 hours on a weeknight, and go flat out at the weekend. I usually give myself one weeknight completely free and I also work 8 hours a week.
Intrigued as to what others are doing currently/have done and if they achieved what they wanted to.

troberts02
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm doing A-Level physics second year and I'm doing two hours a weeknight and about 6-8 on the weekends. I also work through about half my free periods at school. This is putting me on track for an A but revision is always subjective person to person - for example I can do reasonably well with less revision as I have a bit of a photographic memory. Just be carful not to burn yourself out doing long hours all the time. You're better off doing small amounts more regularly.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    Postgraduate and professional courses Postgraduate
    Wed, 19 Feb '20
  • University of Warwick
    Warwick Business School Postgraduate
    Thu, 20 Feb '20

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (48)
23.76%
No, but I have thought about it (56)
27.72%
No (98)
48.51%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise