Lincoln A10L / A18L (Nottingham at Lincoln) 2020 Offer Holders Watch

ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago

Note: This is a University of Nottingham at University of Lincoln Degree, rather than a University of Lincoln standalone degree.

Welcome to the University of Lincoln A10L / A18L 2020 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://www.lincoln.ac.uk/home/course/mdcmdcub/

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!
Last edited by ecolier; 2 weeks ago
paulkisho
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
bump
paulkisho
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
:bump:
paulkisho
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Does anyone currently attend the A10L OR A18L course (Medicine at Lincoln) right now?
If so how is it like? What do you think of the school's teaching & facilities?
UniOfLincolnStudent
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 11 hours ago
Hi paulkisho,

I am not a medical student but I am a third year student at the University of Lincoln. This year is the first year that the course has run at Lincoln so it is very new, which is perhaps why there has been a limited response to this thread. The University is in the process of building a brand new purpose-built medical building, which is very exciting (expected in 2021). The medical school is being taught by a combination of experienced staff from both the University of Nottingham and the University of Lincoln.

Although, I can not speak for medicine, the staff on my course have been great. Since, Lincoln is a fairly small University there is a real community feel. All of our lecturers seem to know us on an individual basis and go out of their way to provide extra support. I have really enjoyed my three years here, the city of Lincoln has also been a big positive. Whilst, the campus is very modern, the city on the other hand has a lot of history to it. At the top of the hill we have a fantastic cathedral and castle. There are also lots of sports and societies to get involved in which is a great way to make friends and have a break from studying. You can see a full list of our sports and societies here.

To find out a little more about the Lincoln Medical School please click here. If you have any questions about the city or the University in general please ask. Good luck in making your decision on where to study.

Jack
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads