Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Before you comment, I’d appreciate it if you took the time to read it.

Well I’ve known this girl for a long time and we have had a good friendship and I have been in love with her on and off and was in a relationship with her but a couple days ago I told her how I felt and she just rejected me even though I thought we were really close. Now she does have a boyfriend, but that relationship is futile, and she even told me that she is losing interest in him and might end it. Alas she does not even seem to care about how much I love her and how I am feeling despite me caring how both of them feel. I want Pimmie to be happy whether she is with me or not and she is not happy in this relationship despite being in deeply in love with him. Her boyfriend isn’t happy either, so I don’t know why they’re together.

I love her like I haven’t loved before. She had made me a better person in the past and I becoming increasingly satisfied in life and happy with myself. I want to marry her, start a family with her and have a pet. I want to get a flat with her so we can live together. I want to sleep with her and seduce her.

I am really not feeling well because of this. I have headaches, a pressure inside my skull pushing out making my head feel warm/cold at the same time – it’s a weird sensation, exhausted, loss of appetite and very irritable and defensive. I feel worthless and lost what little confidence I had, and I am starting to lose interest in uni now as well. I am not suicidal, and I haven’t had a panic attack yet so maybe that’s something good.

Thank you if you read through all this.
Designeddeath
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Before you comment, I’d appreciate it if you took the time to read it.

Well I’ve known this girl for a long time and we have had a good friendship and I have been in love with her on and off and was in a relationship with her but a couple days ago I told her how I felt and she just rejected me even though I thought we were really close. Now she does have a boyfriend, but that relationship is futile, and she even told me that she is losing interest in him and might end it. Alas she does not even seem to care about how much I love her and how I am feeling despite me caring how both of them feel. I want Pimmie to be happy whether she is with me or not and she is not happy in this relationship despite being in deeply in love with him. Her boyfriend isn’t happy either, so I don’t know why they’re together.

I love her like I haven’t loved before. She had made me a better person in the past and I becoming increasingly satisfied in life and happy with myself. I want to marry her, start a family with her and have a pet. I want to get a flat with her so we can live together. I want to sleep with her and seduce her.

I am really not feeling well because of this. I have headaches, a pressure inside my skull pushing out making my head feel warm/cold at the same time – it’s a weird sensation, exhausted, loss of appetite and very irritable and defensive. I feel worthless and lost what little confidence I had, and I am starting to lose interest in uni now as well. I am not suicidal, and I haven’t had a panic attack yet so maybe that’s something good.

Thank you if you read through all this.
WoW. You could tell her how you feel again and let her no it’ll be no problem if she doesn’t feel the same way. Then if she doesn’t, I’ll suggest you move on. You’d find someone and you def don’t wanna spend the rest of your life trying to win someone who doesn’t want to be won
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (484)
59.53%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.29%
No- I want it (232)
28.54%
No- I don't want it (54)
6.64%

Watched Threads