BooksBeatRomance
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I’ll be studying Forensic Anthropology and staying in Horizon Heights from September. I’m wondering if anyone else will be staying there? Also, does anyone have recommendations for nearby shops/cafés? I’ve only been to Liverpool once and that was with my dad as a guide.
Breeee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Theres Soooo many shops and cafes nearby to horizon heights. Its literally in the center of town.

Good luck for starting university! If you need a hand with anything just let me know

Bree
Ellie55
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by BooksBeatRomance)
Hi, I’ll be studying Forensic Anthropology and staying in Horizon Heights from September. I’m wondering if anyone else will be staying there? Also, does anyone have recommendations for nearby shops/cafés? I’ve only been to Liverpool once and that was with my dad as a guide.
Hiya, hopefully I am going to LJMU in September, really like horizon heights but I can’t book it until I ve been for an interview ( which is in April). This sounds really weird but would you be able to check if there are still rooms available, Thankyou so much if you can!!
BooksBeatRomance
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Hi! Good luck with your interview!There are still rooms available, yeah. But also, I’m fairly certain most accommodations hold back rooms specifically for students who have late interviews. 😸😸
Ellie55
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi! Good luck with your interview!There are still rooms available, yeah. But also, I’m fairly certain most accommodations hold back rooms specifically for students who have late interviews. 😸😸
Great! Thankyou so much 😃
Sophie Pink
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hey! I’m start Forensic Anthropology at LJMU in September and I’m ALSO staying at Horizon Heights!
Sophie Pink
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I’m gonna be a first year Forensic Anthropology student!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (272)
15.51%
Uncertainty around my education (274)
15.62%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (174)
9.92%
Isolating with family (123)
7.01%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (79)
4.5%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (147)
8.38%
Loneliness (174)
9.92%
Financial worries (70)
3.99%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (160)
9.12%
Exposure to negative news/social media (125)
7.13%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (156)
8.89%

Watched Threads