Any good natural foundations, BB creams or skin tints? Watch

sleepycloud
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’ve been trying to look around some natural looking/lightweight products for a while now. I’m fairly new to makeup and don’t normally wear anything but I’d love to find a foundation/BB cream/skin tint that looks natural and isn’t too heavy. I personally don’t really like the look of thick foundation and I’m hoping to wear it without any other products (besides maybe setting powder or concealer) and I often find heavier foundation can look slightly weird without a full face of makeup. I was thinking about trying the Glossier skin tint but it seems a bit too expensive for me. Does anyone think it’s worth the price? If anyone knows any good and affordable brands (preferably drugstore products) please do let me know or recommend any that you’ve been loving recently!
Last edited by sleepycloud; 2 weeks ago
Urgh121
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Nivea do a really nice bb cream. It’s more on the light coverage “barely there” side but looks fresh on the skin.
sleepycloud
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Urgh121)
Nivea do a really nice bb cream. It’s more on the light coverage “barely there” side but looks fresh on the skin.
Thanks. I will make sure to check it out!
m0rb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by sleepycloud)
I’ve been trying to look around some natural looking/lightweight products for a while now. I’m fairly new to makeup and don’t normally wear anything but I’d love to find a foundation/BB cream/skin tint that looks natural and isn’t too heavy. I personally don’t really like the look of thick foundation and I’m hoping to wear it without any other products (besides maybe setting powder or concealer) and I often find heavier foundation can look slightly weird without a full face of makeup. I was thinking about trying the Glossier skin tint but it seems a bit too expensive for me. Does anyone think it’s worth the price? If anyone knows any good and affordable brands (preferably drugstore products) please do let me know or recommend any that you’ve been loving recently!
Hi I'm in the same situation as you, I hate the cakey look and i literally went to glossier the other day to check out the skin tint XD. The formula isn't anything really special, like its good but I'm sure you could get the same quality with something that isn't 20 quid. Their stretch concealer is pretty great though because the formula is quite unique and the finish is really natural so maybe that could be an idea! Maybelline has an amazing powder (fit me in a square pan), and i'm pretty sure L'Oreal does some good bb creams. ALSO although glossier is pricey, it is one of my fav brands and I would def recommend their cloud paint as another face product
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (526)
66.84%
No (261)
33.16%

Watched Threads