My Blackbox data is glitched Watch

Oxify
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
So I have RAC Advance Insurance aka Blackbox insurance and I log in to the app fine it was displaying all my trips and score correctly but for the past 2 days it keeps showing my last trip from 22nd of Jan but I drive everyday..the miles it’s tracking is going up but the trips don’t update nor my score..I don’t really know what to do
Oxify
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
And also it shows a GPS location of my car and that updates perfectly fine as well
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Oxify)
So I have RAC Advance Insurance aka Blackbox insurance and I log in to the app fine it was displaying all my trips and score correctly but for the past 2 days it keeps showing my last trip from 22nd of Jan but I drive everyday..the miles it’s tracking is going up but the trips don’t update nor my score..I don’t really know what to do
Welcome to Telematics.
xDron3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
The joys of a black box. Can't wait till they threat to cancel for tampering with the black box despite you doing nothing.

I'd pop them an email to let them know to cover your own back in case sh** hits the fan at some point.
Talon
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Make sure you let them know that there is a problem, that way you have proof that you did so if they try to cancel the policy or something stupid.
Admit-One
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
I would imagine it's in your policy info that you must report any apparent issues with the box.
nevershear
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Telematics in a nutshell; we're not the people to ask. Whether it's in your policy or not if there's a discrepancy you let your insurer know immediately, because if someone goes wrong and they screw you for it, you cannot argue at that point "my box was glitched" because the first thing they'll ask is "why are you only just telling us this now? Bit convenient!"
Last edited by nevershear; 2 weeks ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (480)
59.48%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.33%
No- I want it (231)
28.62%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.57%

Watched Threads