ozzyboxzy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
What does it mean when a girl you like looks at you mostly when you smile? She knows I like her but she told me she didn't know how to feel. and i told her last month. Why does she also look at me when I'm not looking at her?
Oxford Mum
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
If she doesn’t know how she feels about you, you have your answer. I would look around for someone else.
safonovmaks42094
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
When someone who likes you confess their feelings towards you. There is always a part of you that will like them back. Probably that's whats happening she is just too shy to admit with what she really feels.
Anonymous #1
Report 11 months ago
It might be that situation where a girl didn’t really notice or like you in that way until you confessed that you have feelings for her. Since then, she may start to look at you differently and sounds like she has caught feelings for you to. I think maybe she’s hoping you’d ask her again if anything could happen between you and this time round, her answer may be different. As in yeah I like you too...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (135)
61.64%
I don't have everything I need (84)
38.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise