Nazz69
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
basically i applied for a job and they emailed me asking for more information regarding my experience and why i think id be a great fit for the position.
i know what to say back but like how do i start off the email, what do i say first ?
Finito
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I've attached a document to this email which includes the different work I've done?

Something like that maybe, I think
Itachi>_>
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Nazz69)
basically i applied for a job and they emailed me asking for more information regarding my experience and why i think id be a great fit for the position.
i know what to say back but like how do i start off the email, what do i say first ?
lool you can start of with 'Good Afternoon thank you for getting back to me, in terms of experience i excel in "insert your experience and ****e'
furthermore, i feel as though i will be a perfect fit for this position as........"

many thanks
and then boom
Nazz69
Rep:
?
(Original post by Itachi>_>)
lool you can start of with 'Good Afternoon thank you for getting back to me, in terms of experience i excel in "insert your experience and ****e'
furthermore, i feel as though i will be a perfect fit for this position as........"

many thanks
and then boom
thank u so much
Finito
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Itachi>_>)

many thanks
and then boom
Woah man said "excel" ya na... they might come across as arrogant
Nazz69
Rep:
?
(Original post by Finito)
Woah man said "excel" ya na... they might come across as arrogant
not really arrogant, you just could seem very proud of what youve done
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (3)
37.5%
No (5)
62.5%
Don't know (0)
0%

Watched Threads