Business and Management Extended Essay?

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Yes same here, I was thinking of doing this
    any help is appreciated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ibMakesMeBlue)
    Hey guys, I want to do my extended essay in the business and management area, but I have no idea where to start. The only thing I've heard about the business subject...is to avoid it... :eek:

So has anyone done their EE on business, or is planning to this year?

Any info would help, thanks!
    I did my EE in Business Management, had no idea what to do until i found a business i was interested in then it became a lot easier. My essay was on whether Aldi would sustain their growth as the UK were recovering from a recession.I'm not going to lie and say I was very organised as I wrote the essay the night before, but if its something you're passionate about and you follow the criteria, then it becomes a lot easier to access the higher marks.

ReputationRep:
    Nice! thank you so much! Thank you for sharing. Your blog posts are more interesting and impressive.
    <a href=

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cabso1)
    I did mine in B&M too, got a C for it. My supervisor reckoned it was a B. Anyway if you need any help on it, ask me. If you want a copy of my EE, PM me and I'll give it to you
    I would love a copy of your EE to help me get started on what to investigate or what to write about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drewbelmore)
    Most of the students find writing a business and management stuffs mainly due to lack of ideas on how to write such papers. If you have to find the basics to write such papers, you have clearly succeeded in your efforts as knowing the pattern is very important in this kind of writings. In my experience too, I'm struggled to write down my business management essays mainly because of the above mentioned fact. But, i went over the issue easily when i get in touch with the professionals in writing field. They helped me with good writing tips to my management essays and that clearly worked for my efforts. Hope you have to find it useful too to make contributions in your works.
    can you recommend some good topics for economics

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: January 26, 2017
TSR Support Team
Today on TSR
Poll
Rain vs Snow (Which do you prefer?)
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.