Yasmin bennett
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Fezza101)
I just received my email, but I says I’m starting year 2 of four? Do you think it’s a mistake? Attachment 879608
I emailed them earlier as mine said the same thing which confused me but no reply as of yet obviously assume they are really busy with offers and rejections at the minute
Advertisement
Oscarsk123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Yasmin bennett)
I emailed them earlier as mine said the same thing which confused me but no reply as of yet obviously assume they are really busy with offers and rejections at the minute
I was wondering the same thing, and I reckon it's because it's because they normally do 4 year degrees, but obviously medicine is 3 (at st Andrew's), so it just says entering year 2 of 4.
Yasmin bennett
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Oscarsk123)
I was wondering the same thing, and I reckon it's because it's because they normally do 4 year degrees, but obviously medicine is 3 (at st Andrew's), so it just says entering year 2 of 4.
I received an email reply from them yesterday that said the medicine is a 3 year course as we all knew and we start in year 1 and the email is just a standard template which is why it says 2 of 4 to represent the fact it is only 3 years, hope this clarifies it for everyone
Advertisement
Mumrah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone attending the StA offer holders' day on 4th April?
Fezza101
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mumrah)
Anyone attending the StA offer holders' day on 4th April?
I will be 🙋🏾*♀️. I’m travelling from London, how about you?
Advertisement
Mumrah
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
We are travelling from northern England on the Friday - driving - yikes! It's my son that has the offer. Have you been before (other than interview day)? We plan to Consider accommodation and hopefully have a few extra questions answered. Not sure yet whether StA will be firm - only because my son is waiting for other replies. It's always been neck and neck with another uni to date - both liked for different reasons. How about you? We won't add to the diversity thought - but will definitely be looking for a good curry in Dundee. 👩
Last edited by Mumrah; 1 week ago
Fezza101
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Mumrah)
We are travelling from northern England on the Friday - driving - yikes! It's my son that has the offer. Have you been before (other than interview day)? We plan to Consider accommodation and hopefully have a few extra questions answered. Not sure yet whether StA will be firm - only because my son is waiting for other replies. It's always been neck and neck with another uni to date - both liked for different reasons. How about you? We won't add to the diversity thought - but will definitely be looking for a good curry in Dundee. 👩
Yeah I went for a walking tour because I missed the open days. The offer holder day should be a good time to consolidate whether StA would be a good fit. Right now it’s my firm choice because I loved the course structure.
Advertisement
Oscarsk123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yeah I went for a walking tour because I missed the open days. The offer holder day should be a good time to consolidate whether StA would be a good fit. Right now it’s my firm choice because I loved the course structure.
Yeah I'm coming from Manchester. They have an offer day here, but it's only 2 hours and I'm not sure it would give me a good feel for st Andrew's as it's not actually at the university.
Fezza101
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Oscarsk123)
Yeah I'm coming from Manchester. They have an offer day here, but it's only 2 hours and I'm not sure it would give me a good feel for st Andrew's as it's not actually at the university.
I would say for the most authentic experience go to the actual university. But it depends on your circumstances.
Advertisement
Oscarsk123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I would say for the most authentic experience go to the actual university. But it depends on your circumstances.
I was thinking that going the the university is probably better too.
Maxi101
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So happy, just got an offer. I thought i failed the MMI!
Advertisement
Yasmin bennett
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Maxi101)
So happy, just got an offer. I thought i failed the MMI!
Congrats! I thought mine went terribly too just goes to show! Well done on the offer
line1234
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Is anyone attending the offer holders day in Toronto on April 23rd?
Advertisement
john8279
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by line1234)
Is anyone attending the offer holders day in Toronto on April 23rd?
i might
_karen_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 20 hours ago
Anyone attending the offer holder day in Dubai on March 10th?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads