The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Chemical engineering offers

Hello, to anybody who has an offer for MEng Chemical engineering at UCL for 2020 entry could you please answer these questions, it would be really helpful?
How long after your application did you get your offer?
What are your GCSEs?
What are your predicted a-levels?
How many emails total have you received from UCL after application (my friend has only received one and it was about some virtual tours)

Thank you so much
The reason I'm asking btw is because my freind applied for UCL MEng chem eng and I applied for medicine and I got my UCL offer but he still hasn't heard anything :frown: and we both really want him to go there (he does 4 a levels and is predicted AAAA btw)
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by peeked
Hello, to anybody who has an offer for MEng Chemical engineering at UCL for 2020 entry could you please answer these questions, it would be really helpful?
How long after your application did you get your offer?
What are your GCSEs?
What are your predicted a-levels?
How many emails total have you received from UCL after application (my friend has only received one and it was about some virtual tours)

Thank you so much
The reason I'm asking btw is because my freind applied for UCL MEng chem eng and I applied for medicine and I got my UCL offer but he still hasn't heard anything :frown: and we both really want him to go there (he does 4 a levels and is predicted AAAA btw)

I applied for chemical engineering as well since October and haven't heard back yet.
I just received two emails for virtual tours and one for some changes on the course. I am doing 4 A Levels as well and my predicted grades are AAAA. They probably take their time and that makes me really nervous 😥
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
I applied for chemical engineering as well since October and haven't heard back yet.
I just received two emails for virtual tours and one for some changes on the course. I am doing 4 A Levels as well and my predicted grades are AAAA. They probably take their time and that makes me really nervous 😥

Wow, you literally sound like my friend like exact situation, but that's good to know there are others out there in that position because I really want him to get a place and now ik there's some hope. Do you know other people that have gotten in already?
Reply 4
I asked in the official university college london applicants' theatre and no one said that they heard back for chemical engineering however two of my friends got offers for other courses so I think it just depends on the course you applied for but some people told that there is high offers rate this year. I hope that we both get our offers 🙏
Reply 5
Original post by Orchard2
I asked in the official university college london applicants' theatre and no one said that they heard back for chemical engineering however two of my friends got offers for other courses so I think it just depends on the course you applied for but some people told that there is high offers rate this year. I hope that we both get our offers 🙏

no one has heard back from chemical engineering yet?
could you send me a link to the thread?
Reply 6
bump
Reply 8

Yeah dw I found it I was just now wondering if anyone else can confirm this, like make sure chem eng hasn't got any offers yet
Reply 9
I hope we get the offers soon I am so stressed
Got an offer today
Original post by Funkytinuke
Got an offer today

Congrats! I hope I get mine too
Original post by Orchard2
Congrats! I hope I get mine too

Aah thanks. Hope you get yours soon
Reply 13
Got an offer today

Well done!
What was your offer
Original post by peeked
Well done!
What was your offer

When was your medical interview at UCL how did you find it.
Reply 15

When was your medical interview at UCL how did you find it.

My medicine interview was 14th Jan, it actually was really relaxed, and I got my offer exactly 2 weeks later of A*AA.
I just really hope my friend gets his chemical engineering offer, I don't see why he shouldn't he's got 4/5 offers so for (so everyone except UCL) he has predicted grades of AAAA but he still hasn't got an offer yet :frown:
Original post by peeked
My medicine interview was 14th Jan, it actually was really relaxed, and I got my offer exactly 2 weeks later of A*AA.
I just really hope my friend gets his chemical engineering offer, I don't see why he shouldn't he's got 4/5 offers so for (so everyone except UCL) he has predicted grades of AAAA but he still hasn't got an offer yet :frown:

Yeah UCL was my last offer for Chemical Engineering. I applied in November and I was losing hope that UCL was never going to respond to me but they surprised me.

Your friend hasn't being rejected so that is a good sign. I am sure they will give him an offer as he meets the entry requirements.
Reply 17
Yeah UCL was my last offer for Chemical Engineering. I applied in November and I was losing hope that UCL was never going to respond to me but they surprised me.

Your friend hasn't being rejected so that is a good sign. I am sure they will give him an offer as he meets the entry requirements.

Ah okay, thanks for ur help tho btw
Ah NP. Good luck with your studies
I applied by the Oxbridge deadline and got an offer in November I hope your friend hears soon. International applicant btw

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending