pakistani girls

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
i've got a dilema. im a black muslim and im into asian girls(mainly yall 😂😂) bascially my ex had to hide me from her parents or she would be quote on quote 'beat tf out of by her parents'. my mom would be mad if i didnt marry a black girl but idk i get your parents are strict but really can they ever change their mind?

do u think they can let you marry a black dude(muslim)?
Anonymous #2
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
i've got a dilema. im a black muslim and im into asian girls(mainly yall 😂😂) bascially my ex had to hide me from her parents or she would be quote on quote 'beat tf out of by her parents'. my mom would be mad if i didnt marry a black girl but idk i get your parents are strict but really can they ever change their mind?

Well firstly Islam asks you to marry a Muslim, this doesn’t involve your skin colour, ethnicity etc. However, most Asians due to culture try to clash Islam with the society and say that you can only marry someone from the ethnicity as you. This is mainly because of the common thought ‘what would other people say?’
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Once you're an adult it's your decision and not what your parents 'let' you do. Sometimes it's going to be a tough choice between family and marriage, but people do make that big step. After all, do you want to keep living with parents or start a new life with that special woman?
Déessee
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago

I've heard of many Asian (Pakistani) girls who've married outside their ethnicity.

The Islamic rule is that as long as you're Muslim nothing else matters.

Naturally some parents will be more stricter than others.

Hope everything works out!
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Well firstly Islam asks you to marry a Muslim, this doesn’t involve your skin colour, ethnicity etc. However, most Asians due to culture try to clash Islam with the society and say that you can only marry someone from the ethnicity as you. This is mainly because of the common thought ‘what would other people say?’
exactly. my parents want me to marry my own 'people' but tbh im bored of them.

even if we're both muslim theres still the 'aunti this will think this or uncle X wants his son to be with you not this gala' LOL
(Original post by Surnia)
Once you're an adult it's your decision and not what your parents 'let' you do. Sometimes it's going to be a tough choice between family and marriage, but people do make that big step. After all, do you want to keep living with parents or start a new life with that special woman?
its not that easy. i mean they might but rarely most are open minded.
(Original post by MiaNova)
I've heard of many Asian (Pakistani) girls who've married outside their ethnicity.

The Islamic rule is that as long as you're Muslim nothing else matters.

Naturally some parents will be more stricter than others.

Hope everything works out!
true, gotta just find 1 that has good parents yk. thanks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (67)
27.57%
No - I have already returned home (26)
10.7%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (51)
20.99%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (24)
9.88%
No - I live at home during term anyway (75)
30.86%

Watched Threads