BTS concert Watch

Yazomi
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I was just wondering how the process to get the tickets like I don’t want the most expensive and vip ones just one that allows me to be there (cheapest if possible to save my broke ass). Do I have to by it within a certain time after it goes on sale or?
lloydmynumber
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Yazomi)
I was just wondering how the process to get the tickets like I don’t want the most expensive and vip ones just one that allows me to be there (cheapest if possible to save my broke ass). Do I have to by it within a certain time after it goes on sale or?
hey fellow ARMY,
last time i booked my tickets for the wembley concert through ticketmaster and it was really frustrating as it was hard to get the tickets. i advise you to make a ticketmaster account with all your details including credit card before the sales even begin because it'll be much easier and quicker when buying the tickets. make sure when the sales are on you clearly tick the boxes for the cheapest tickets and have enough money on your card.

Good luck ARMY!!!!
PS: who's your bias mine's JiminName:  IMAG0042.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  108.6 KB
Yazomi
Rep:
?
(Original post by lloydmynumber)
hey fellow ARMY,
last time i booked my tickets for the wembley concert through ticketmaster and it was really frustrating as it was hard to get the tickets. i advise you to make a ticketmaster account with all your details including credit card before the sales even begin because it'll be much easier and quicker when buying the tickets. make sure when the sales are on you clearly tick the boxes for the cheapest tickets and have enough money on your card.

Good luck ARMY!!!!
PS: who's your bias mine's JiminName:  IMAG0042.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  108.6 KB
OMG that picture looks so cool!! But thanks for the reply, hopefully I’ll be able to get the tickets on time, are you going to go to this years tour and I can’t choose one single bias, it’s has to be between Jimin, Jungkook or Suga
nsenyurt
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Yazomi)
OMG that picture looks so cool!! But thanks for the reply, hopefully I’ll be able to get the tickets on time, are you going to go to this years tour and I can’t choose one single bias, it’s has to be between Jimin, Jungkook or Suga
no sadly not but i had a great time at the last one i hope you get the same chance too
Yazomi
Rep:
?
(Original post by nsenyurt)
no sadly not but i had a great time at the last one i hope you get the same chance too
Thanks and glad you have a great time XD
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (473)
59.35%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.4%
No- I want it (228)
28.61%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.65%

Watched Threads