The Student Room Group

LSBU v. SOLENT v. HERTS v. COVENTRY v. NTU BA (Hons) JOURNALISM

I received an unconditional offer from LSBU to study Journalism yesterday and was wondering if it's worth accepting. I also received conditional offers from Solent University, University of Hertfordshire, and Coventry University for Journalism as well. I am yet to reveive a response from Nottingham Trent University (also Journalism). Can you tell me which one of these would be best to study Journalism?
Original post by Rucsi
I received an unconditional offer from LSBU to study Journalism yesterday and was wondering if it's worth accepting. I also received conditional offers from Solent University, University of Hertfordshire, and Coventry University for Journalism as well. I am yet to reveive a response from Nottingham Trent University (also Journalism). Can you tell me which one of these would be best to study Journalism?

Hi @Rucsi

Congratulations on all of your offers so far!

If I remember correctly, you need to have had all your offers back before you can accept any, is that right? If so, you have a little more time to make your decision while you wait for your final offer.

There is no need to rush into any decisions anyway, I didn’t accept any of my offers until a few days before the deadline to give myself the maximum amount of time to make my decision. My mind could change a lot in a few months and I didn’t want to do anything I would regret.

Solent is proud of its Journalism course, as we were ranked 17th in the Guardian’s University League table (2019) for Journalism, Publishing and Public Relations.

The biggest selling point of Solent for me was the feel of the University. I walked in and felt at home. You need to feel comfortable and confident in any environment in order to work to your true potential. Take time on your decision and select the university that will work best for you.

I hope this has helped, please let us know if you have any more questions about your course or Solent in general.

Good luck making your decisions!

Izzy :flower2:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending