summerloulou
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am 15 and would like to start modelling as a part time job, I don't want to become professional or have it as a full time job, but just to earn some money. I am a size 8, sometimes a size 6 and I have pale skin with dark brown hair just past my shoulders and green/blue eyes. Do you think I have a chance at modelling? And if so, what brands in Falmouth, cornwall want teen models? Thanks
PlantsGalore74
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I have no idea just based off of the description you gave, but if you were to contact modelling agencies in Cornwall they could give you a better idea.

You can't just contact brands and say you want to model for them - they recruit from agencies, so go to modelling agencies so you have a better chance of being picked! There should be some modelling agencies on Google, so have a look there!
summerloulou
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by PlantsGalore74)
I have no idea just based off of the description you gave, but if you were to contact modelling agencies in Cornwall they could give you a better idea.

You can't just contact brands and say you want to model for them - they recruit from agencies, so go to modelling agencies so you have a better chance of being picked! There should be some modelling agencies on Google, so have a look there!
Ok thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads