Anybody able to help me find where to buy the hoodie ? Watch

Ibbx
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Hey guys can anybody help me find where to find this hoodie ? I love it and absolutely never seen anybody wear it in the uk I’m positive you can only buy it in America since the guy I’ve seen wearing it lives in America the hoodie says “Guess Los Angeles” anybody that can that would be appreciated
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you're prepared to import then Guess has it listed on their eBay account:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GUESS-Facto...MAAOSwZoVd-h-d
Last edited by sinfonietta; 2 weeks ago
Ibbx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Whoa thank you so much, how’d you find it? I checked the guess store online us and Europe and couldn’t find it, checked third party retailers that sell guess clothes and couldn’t find it and i even tried to google reverse searching it and couldn’t find anything about it wow thank you so much would you think it would look good the one in the pictures I showed on a tanned skinned guy ? Feel like it might look better on a white skinned dude, thoughts ?
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Ibbx)
Whoa thank you so much, how’d you find it? I checked the guess store online us and Europe and couldn’t find it, checked third party retailers that sell guess clothes and couldn’t find it and i even tried to google reverse searching it and couldn’t find anything about it wow thank you so much would you think it would look good the one in the pictures I showed on a tanned skinned guy ? Feel like it might look better on a white skinned dude, thoughts ?
Tracking down clothing and cosmetics is my super power. :lol:

I think taupe suits people with tanned and darker complexions well so I'd vote yes.
sinfonietta
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ibbx did you buy it? I got a notification this morning that the eBay listing I linked has been discounted by $15 (prob a Valentine's sale).
Ibbx
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Ibbx did you buy it? I got a notification this morning that the eBay listing I linked has been discounted by $15 (prob a Valentine's sale).
Haha thank you, but I’ve changed my mind and buying this hoodie instead or a similar one if it comes back in stock thanks anyways Just realised my style is different than that as you can see in the new hoodie thanks anyways x

Name:  5547CBDF-8F42-432E-8866-B1D2710677B4.png
Views: 4
Size:  419.4 KB
chrisharrison
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, get a hoodie from Nirofashion. It deals with designer menswear from different and famous brands. Catch a good offers this week’s valentine sales that will ends on 16th Feb 2020.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (532)
66.67%
No (266)
33.33%

Watched Threads