What’s invisible but you wish people could see?

Watch
Prx1
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
What’s invisible but you wish people could see? ☺️
The Mogg
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
John Cena
Prx1
Rep:
?
(Original post by The Mogg)
John Cena
😂 you can’t see me
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Mental illness, specifically more misunderstood ones than just anxiety and depression
Prx1
Rep:
?
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Mental illness, specifically more misunderstood ones than just anxiety and depression
WOW that’s very deep. 🥺👏🏻
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Prx1)
What’s invisible but you wish people could see? ☺️
Interesting question.
Be nice if you could see stats about people or know when they were telling lies.
Prx1
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
Interesting question.
Be nice if you could see stats about people or know when they were telling lies.
Now thats a very interesting one! 👏🏻 If only the world was a better place... with the people in it. Esp in this generation. 😬
Em.-.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Interesting question.
Yes!! What sort of stats do you think?
Prx1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Em.-.)

Maybe things about their thoughts and feelings... recognise someone whos depressed or a murderer... whatever it is, if we could seek things like that through humans i’m sure we’d all be in an easier World. 😂
999tigger
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Em.-.)

Dunno, but maybe make dating easier?
Liar.
Loyal
Funny
Reliable
Supportive
Compatibility
Unfaithful/faithful.
Health
Axe murderer/ criminal
Violent/ abuser
Attention span
Selfishness
Earning capacity?
Fertility

Maybe that would give some of the nice guys and incels more of a chance?
Prx1
Rep:
?
Liar.
Loyal
Funny
Reliable
Supportive
Compatibility
Unfaithful/faithful.
Health
Axe murderer/ criminal
Violent/ abuser
Attention span
Selfishness
Earning capacity?
Fertility

If only... life would be amazing. Maybe they will have robots to do that soooooon 😂👏🏻
Em.-.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Liar.
Loyal
Funny
Reliable
Supportive
Compatibility
Unfaithful/faithful.
Health
Axe murderer/ criminal
Violent/ abuser
Attention span
Selfishness
Earning capacity?
Fertility

My attention span would be like when your phone’s warning you the battery’s low but then you forget so don’t charge it and it turns off when you’re in the middle of something important.

But would be great for the nice guys (and girls) 👍👍👍. Would be good for use in the criminal justice system too.
Prx1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Em.-.)
My attention span would be like when your phone’s warning you the battery’s low but then you forget so don’t charge it and it turns off when you’re in the middle of something important.

But would be great for the nice guys (and girls) 👍👍👍. Would be good for use in the criminal justice system too.
Yeah thats interesting... also wish humans were painless. Very random but i’ve got an vaccine next week and i wish i’d stop overthinking it as im picturing the procedure in my head. I am sh*t scared. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Em.-.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Prx1)
Yeah thats interesting... also wish humans were painless. Very random but i’ve got an vaccine next week and i wish i’d stop overthinking it as im picturing the procedure in my head. I am sh*t scared. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
No pain is actually good. It lets us know when we shouldn’t do something or if something is wrong with us so we can seek medical attention. Perhaps it would be good if we could generate our own 100% effective natural pain killer for a chosen amount of time.
Prx1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Em.-.)
No pain is actually good. It lets us know when we shouldn’t do something or if something is wrong with us so we can seek medical attention. Perhaps it would be good if we could generate our own 100% effective natural pain killer for a chosen amount of time.
I understand that but i dont like needles sticking inside me. If only vaccines never existed and fluids could be taken orally. 🥺
Em.-.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Prx1)
I understand that but i dont like needles sticking inside me. If only vaccines never existed and fluids could be taken orally. 🥺
I REALLY dislike needles too. Unfortunately it’s to do with making sure the vaccine goes to the right place. Though interestingly I think I read something about insulin potentially being able to be taken orally instead of by injection, so perhaps there’s hope in the future.
awkwardshortguy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ultraviolet light. I want to know the things my Mongolian Gerbils were able to see that I wasn't.
Prx1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Em.-.)
I REALLY dislike needles too. Unfortunately it’s to do with making sure the vaccine goes to the right place. Though interestingly I think I read something about insulin potentially being able to be taken orally instead of by injection, so perhaps there’s hope in the future.
Oh wow thats great! The fact that i’ve just started nursing and i’m terrified of needles , i need to overcome the fear and make peace with it! 😌😢
Em.-.
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Prx1)
Oh wow thats great! The fact that i’ve just started nursing and i’m terrified of needles , i need to overcome the fear and make peace with it! 😌😢
Ohh, one of the reasons I decided not to go for medicine. Good luck.
Prx1
Rep:
?
(Original post by Em.-.)
Ohh, one of the reasons I decided not to go for medicine. Good luck.
Thank you !!! 💓
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (8)
10.96%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (50)
68.49%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (10)
13.7%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (4)
5.48%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (1)
1.37%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise