Prx1
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Is pregnancy really as bad as it sounds/ Looks !!!
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
Depends what you define as bad. For me the whole thing from beginning to end sounds horrific. Ballooning over 9 months, feeling uncomfortable, backache, emotional, aching boobs and then the birth part, squeezing something that size out of that hole,,, pfff pure horror. And then after that, having to look after it for the rest of its life and it could turn out to be a horrible kid who grows into a horrible adult or a murderer or something.
Count me well out. Glad I don't want kids!
я люблю собак
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
During my child care studies we focused on pregnancy cycles and the variations can really differ for every person based on biological and environmental factors.

So long as your body is mature enough to handle a pregnancy by being fully developed and you dont have any known illness thay could affect the fetus or your own health then honestly it's nothing to worry about. Some women have even been known to barely feel anything due to some people having naturally higher pain tolerance.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (264)
60.69%
Yes- I don't like it (21)
4.83%
No- I want it (117)
26.9%
No- I don't want it (33)
7.59%

Watched Threads