Joseph91.uk
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I am now in Thailand and I had sex with 2 ladyboys a few days ago (separately, 2 days in between of each other).I kissed them, received oral sex and gave anal sex (for like 1-minute max, I'm a quick guy...). I questioned them and they told me they check themselves every 3 months.I went to the hospital to be checked this morning and still waiting for the results, but they haven't offered any pill to be taken as a precaution.Do I need to worry? It's a stupid mistake.
Anonymous #1
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Joseph91.uk)
I am now in Thailand and I had sex with 2 ladyboys a few days ago (separately, 2 days in between of each other).I kissed them, received oral sex and gave anal sex (for like 1-minute max, I'm a quick guy...). I questioned them and they told me they check themselves every 3 months.I went to the hospital to be checked this morning and still waiting for the results, but they haven't offered any pill to be taken as a precaution.Do I need to worry? It's a stupid mistake.
Just relax and wait for a professional opinion. This is the wrong platform which can give many wrong answers.
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Too early to have an HIV test, you need to wait like 3 months to get an accurate result.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Too early to have an HIV test, you need to wait like 3 months to get an accurate result.
hiv tests are far more accurate now, 95% of infections are picked up at 4 weeks and pretty much all are picked up at 6 weeks
ThirdPositionist
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That happens if you indulge in degeneracy, see it as a punishment from god.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (257)
61.34%
Yes- I don't like it (20)
4.77%
No- I want it (112)
26.73%
No- I don't want it (30)
7.16%

Watched Threads