Average weekly schedule of a Paramedic Science student @ ARU

Watch
loubond_007
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
If possible I’d just like someone to kind of give me an idea of a Paramedic Science Students weekly schedule (no of hours in lectures) so I can make the decision to commute or not!

Thank you!
Jo morrison
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hey! I’m a paramedic student at Anglia Ruskin university, my hours and day in class change every week. The corse is pretty intense most weeks I’m in 4 days a week 9-4 so for me it’s handy that I live on campus! But there is plenty of people in my course that commute, so really either works but for me living here is much easier
Last edited by Jo morrison; 10 months ago
loubond_007
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
(Original post by Jo morrison)
Hey! I’m a paramedic student at Anglia Ruskin university, my hours and day in class change every week. The corse is pretty intense most weeks I’m in 4 days a week 9-4 so for me it’s handy that I live on campus! But there is plenty of people in my course that commute, so really either works but for me living here is much easier
Hey!

I appreciate the reply thank you so much! Can I ask - is there any equipment that you would recommend for myself to get for my first year or do they let you know?
Jo morrison
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by loubond_007)
Hey!

I appreciate the reply thank you so much! Can I ask - is there any equipment that you would recommend for myself to get for my first year or do they let you know?
Hello!

I would highly recommend to get a Stethoscope and the book ‘JRCALC Guidlines pocket book’
I wouldn’t worry about anything else if you need anything more they will let you know when you start.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have the latest Covid-19 announcements affected your decisions about university?

It's complicated, I'll tell you more in the thread... (35)
6.45%
I've decided not to go to university (26)
4.79%
I'm more likely to go to university now (32)
5.89%
I've decided to go to a university nearer to my home town (42)
7.73%
I’m considering different universities (31)
5.71%
I am choosing a more career-related course (37)
6.81%
I am choosing a course based on what I’m passionate about (69)
12.71%
It hasn't changed anything for me (271)
49.91%

Watched Threads