The Student Room Group

Does this girl like me? I'm confused.

Okay I'll keep this short.

There's this girl at work (part time, shop assistants, we're students at different uni's).

Yesterday I stopped into the shop on my way home.
I ended up chatting to her.

She asked if I was going to this big college event (a week of drinking, not a fancy event), I said I was, on Tuesday.. So it looks like we'll both be going to the same pub that day and probably the same club too.

I said 'not too bad, I'll probably end up seeing you Tuesday so', and she said 'yeah you never know, I mean (town) isn't that big of a place there's only so many places to go'

She then talked about my brother, who goes to the same Uni as her.
She said 'oh I actually know your brother now (she wasn't sure who he was before now, but knew the name).
She said she went flicking through Instagram and found him.

I checked, and she's started following him, but she wasn't a couple of days ago (brothers friend mentioned it).
Turns out her and some girl friends went out for a meal one of the nights, so they were probably talking about me and him then?

It seems like she likes me but then she says stuff like the 'it's not that big of a place' thing and I don't know if she was happy about it or not.

What do you think, does she like me?
Original post by Anonymous
Okay I'll keep this short.

There's this girl at work (part time, shop assistants, we're students at different uni's).

Yesterday I stopped into the shop on my way home.
I ended up chatting to her.

She asked if I was going to this big college event (a week of drinking, not a fancy event), I said I was, on Tuesday.. So it looks like we'll both be going to the same pub that day and probably the same club too.

I said 'not too bad, I'll probably end up seeing you Tuesday so', and she said 'yeah you never know, I mean (town) isn't that big of a place there's only so many places to go'

She then talked about my brother, who goes to the same Uni as her.
She said 'oh I actually know your brother now (she wasn't sure who he was before now, but knew the name).
She said she went flicking through Instagram and found him.

I checked, and she's started following him, but she wasn't a couple of days ago (brothers friend mentioned it).
Turns out her and some girl friends went out for a meal one of the nights, so they were probably talking about me and him then?

It seems like she likes me but then she says stuff like the 'it's not that big of a place' thing and I don't know if she was happy about it or not.

What do you think, does she like me?

Bud i feel like she is trying hard to get to but trying to be like "ye, cool, idc" like trying to be laid back and not to be shown as a try hard. Most females are laid back and expect men to do the first move - that w=is what happened in my relationship! I so want to tell you "Go on my guy, she is all over you" but in my scenario I went in with big expectation and she didnt love me back and it stung. So basically what I'm trying to tell you is go for it but don't make it such a massive thing or else if she says no it won't hurt as it should, you get me? Its hurtful to be torn in the heart for months - it takes ages to heal. If it's like ages since you met and she has been doing this for ages then take her to a private place (just you and her), make her relaxed and relax yourself and openly ask her. Good luck brother!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending