AlenJoseph
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
How is it going? the man got 15/30 in his RUAE and thats all ik. How is it for yous? What did u find to be the hardest thing of RUAE????
stereotypeasian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
well done
Ruae is the part I find the hardest, I like the essay in paper 2 better
chubchubbs
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by AlenJoseph)
How is it going? the man got 15/30 in his RUAE and thats all ik. How is it for yous? What did u find to be the hardest thing of RUAE????
Hello! Congrats on your results so far :thumbsup: My paper was about selfies and I managed to 23/30 (though I only got the results and not the actual paper back yet). I believe the hardest part about it was evaluating if the conclusion was effective or not.
AlenJoseph
Rep:
?
(Original post by stereotypeasian)
well done
Ruae is the part I find the hardest, I like the essay in paper 2 better
ye? thats great! Aye English aint my thing, ask me maths or chemistry and I can at least work it out. My set text in the paper two was nasty but its good you enjoyed it! Hopefully it goes well in the real exam ahah.
stereotypeasian
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
ye? thats great! Aye English aint my thing, ask me maths or chemistry and I can at least work it out. My set text in the paper two was nasty but its good you enjoyed it! Hopefully it goes well in the real exam ahah.
same
I like science a lot more than essay subjects lol
AlenJoseph
Rep:
?
(Original post by chubchubbs)
Hello! Congrats on your results so far :thumbsup: My paper was about selfies and I managed to 23/30 (though I only got the results and not the actual paper back yet). I believe the hardest part about it was evaluating if the conclusion was effective or not.
Cheers buddy, woahhhh 23!! Thats amazing rahh and ye it was the selfies, i thought that was actually good and expected more marks but hey ho at least got 50% ahah

Aye the 5 marker at the end always does me
AlenJoseph
Rep:
?
(Original post by stereotypeasian)
same
I like science a lot more than essay subjects lol
i can totally realte aha I'm doing Three sciences maths and english all at higher and its a headache ughhhh
Maths, Physics and Chem im kinda getting it
Bio should be alright ahah
I need a miracle in English lol
chubchubbs
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Cheers buddy, woahhhh 23!! Thats amazing rahh and ye it was the selfies, i thought that was actually good and expected more marks but hey ho at least got 50% ahah

Aye the 5 marker at the end always does me
Thanks! I was over the moon with my result as English is my weakest subject (I'm way better at sciences). For RUAE last year I did SOO many past papers due to me not getting the score I wanted in the prelim (17/30) which I guess is why it's translating over to the good grades this year. So if you wanna do well in the exam I definitely believe it can happen in these few months through loads of practice.
AlenJoseph
Rep:
?
Thanks! I was over the moon with my result as English is my weakest subject (I'm way better at sciences). For RUAE last year I did SOO many past papers due to me not getting the score I wanted in the prelim (17/30) which I guess is why it's translating over to the good grades this year. So if you wanna do well in the exam I definitely believe it can happen in these few months through loads of practice.
cheers bud, i soo need that inspirations brother, im in S5 and I just want to do Higher English to its fullest, get a good grade and finish it aha
chubchubbs
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
cheers bud, i soo need that inspirations brother, im in S5 and I just want to do Higher English to its fullest, get a good grade and finish it aha
No problem! Put the effort in and I promise you you will see the benefits. I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the year:yes:
AlenJoseph
Rep:
?
No problem! Put the effort in and I promise you you will see the benefits. I wish you the best of luck for the rest of the year:yes:
my guy !Cheers and you too! God bless
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Ravensbourne University London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 22 Feb '20
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (407)
67.95%
No (192)
32.05%

Watched Threads