Maximas
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Just a quick question, I am slightly confused. Do raf gunners do PRT I am aware they don’t do PJFT as all aspects are done on PGSC but I am still unsure if they do PRT after passing PGSC? And then on to basic after that. Thanks in advance. Also any additional tips on the selection interview would be appreciated..
Last edited by Maximas; 1 week ago
Maximas
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
RAF_Adam RAF_Mark wasn’t sure if I posted in right place so just @ you instead, thanks
RAF_Adam
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Maximas)
Just a quick question, I am slightly confused. Do raf gunners do PRT I am aware they don’t do PJFT as all aspects are done on PGSC but I am still unsure if they do PRT after passing PGSC? And then on to basic after that. Thanks in advance. Also any additional tips on the selection interview would be appreciated..
Hi

No, you do everything at the PGSC, fitness tests, interview, Functional Skills tests etc. If you pass everything on the PGSC then you'll be given a start date for your phase one training at Halton.

With regards to the interview, you should know what the role of the RAF is and the role of the RAF Regt within it, what it does, where you could be based etc.You should know why you want to join the RAF Regt etc.

If you read through all of the information that is on the role page on the RAF Recruitment website then you'll be onto a good start.

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
Maximas
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Hi
okay glad I checked then, it’s not to clear anywhere Name:  52B09048-38CD-4B87-9ED7-847912579B32.jpg.jpeg
Views: 7
Size:  30.5 KB I know this is old due to the run distance. Thanks for your help Yh I have researched a lot and feel confident in what I know. Thanks again
RAF_Adam
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hi

Yeah, that's an old copy of that section of the website. The latest version can be found here (choose the role you've applied fro from the drop down list first):

https://www.raf.mod.uk/recruitment/h...cation-process

Kind regards
Adam
RAF Recruitment
Maximas
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Cheers will do!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (45)
24.46%
No, but I have thought about it (49)
26.63%
No (90)
48.91%

Watched Threads