Should I tell boyfriend about sex toys...? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
So basically we've been together a few years, I've used toys (mainly a vibrator) alone since before we were together and have continued to do so as we're currently in a LDR... He's never fully asked if I have them, and I've just never mentioned it but I now feel sort of like I'm hiding them from him. I don't want him to feel like they're replacing him and wouldn't necessary want to incorporate them into sex together, but I also feel like I should tell him because I want to be open. One of the main reasons I've never said anything is because I'm embarrassed (I know this it's 100% normal and that I should in no way be ashamed about using them, but I still feel like he would secretly judge me) and because it's now been years I feel like it's become a bigger thing in my head than it really is...

Does anyone have any experience/advice for this?

Thanks in advance
Anonymous #2
Report 2 weeks ago
Loads of people have toys so it's nothing to be embarrassed about you're right. I can't see why he woukd judge you for it. You don't have to tell him at all, it's not his business. U less you plan on using them together. If not then just keep it to yourself it's not big deal.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (260)
61.47%
Yes- I don't like it (20)
4.73%
No- I want it (112)
26.48%
No- I don't want it (31)
7.33%

Watched Threads