Help! I shave part of my eyebrow off. Watch

ilickcupcakes
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Ok so I was shaving my eyebrows and then it slipped and part of my eyebrow off and it's really bad. How do I make it grow back fast. If my mum sees this she will kill me!
tahirakhanx
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Just fill it in for now with something black. It’ll grow back in a few weeks just try keep it covered lol
Himynameisdaisy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Oof. Can you send a picture? Fill it in with a pencil or something until it grows back...? I’m not sure, make up isn’t my specialty
chloenix
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
This happened to me.
First of all, go to your local eyebrow threading place or beauty salon, and ask them to shape you eyebrow. Although this is technically taking more hair off your brows, it makes it look much more tidy and will minimise the damage, trust me.

Buy some brow pomade if you don't have some already (from Boots or Superdrug), and draw in the shape of your eyebrow, drawing tiny little lines to mimic hairs. Watch this video to learn how to do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKqwQnkzvTI

To make your eyebrow grow back faster, use caster oil! You can buy this from eBay or some local shop for hair. It makes hair grow back really fast, and I usually use it on my brows and lashes. You can also order 'ForChics Brow' wand online, but this is more expensive (but it works better Im assuming)

Just keep this up everyday. It won't be noticeable if you do it very naturally.
Mine grew back really quickly, and it will only take a week or two before you can stop wearing brow pomade
Last edited by chloenix; 2 weeks ago
ilickcupcakes
Rep:
?
(Original post by chloenix)
This happened to me.
First of all, go to your local eyebrow threading place or beauty salon, and ask them to shape you eyebrow. Although this is technically taking more hair off your brows, it makes it look much more tidy and will minimise the damage, trust me.

Buy some brow pomade if you don't have some already (from Boots or Superdrug), and draw in the shape of your eyebrow, drawing tiny little lines to mimic hairs. Watch this video to learn how to do it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKqwQnkzvTI

To make your eyebrow grow back faster, use caster oil! You can buy this from eBay or some local shop for hair. It makes hair grow back really fast, and I usually use it on my brows and lashes. You can also order 'ForChics Brow' wand online, but this is more expensive (but it works better Im assuming)

Just keep this up everyday. It won't be noticeable if you do it very naturally.
Mine grew back really quickly, and it will only take a week or two before you can stop wearing brow pomade
ok fyi
i'm 13
have no money
no makeup
even if i stole my mum's i can't do anything right so...
i live in a place where there are literally just houses and it takes like half and hour to walk to the nearest shop
my mother must never ever know
and finally, are there any alternatives to caster oil?
pinesandapples2001
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Oh f*ck. Fill it in or go the nearest eyebrow parlour. Maybe get a fringe or wear a low cap and look down idk. Good luck, I feel for you, I really do
Silvador
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Why do u shave ur eyebrows anyway? Ur not at the centre of the universe. No body cares how u look like.
I recommend u use dabur amla oil. Dont shave ur eyebrows next time.
tahirakhanx
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes
(Original post by Himynameisdaisy)
Oof. Can you send a picture? Fill it in with a pencil or something until it grows back...? I’m not sure, make up isn’t my specialty
Yes just fill it in with any pencil eyeliner pencil eyebrow pencil.
ilickcupcakes
Rep:
?
(Original post by Silvador)
Why do u shave ur eyebrows anyway? Ur not at the centre of the universe. No body cares how u look like.
I recommend u use dabur amla oil. Dont shave ur eyebrows next time.
i only shaved them cos they were really messed up. i dont do it all the time only when its really bad.
sinfonietta
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you live with your mother then there isn't a way to prevent her finding out. You'd need a couple of weeks at the very least.
ViktoriyaPetrov
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
If you don’t have any make up at all, you could try a normal pencil or a sharpie if you’re really desperate? Might be a dumb idea idk
chloenix
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by ilickcupcakes)
ok fyi
i'm 13
have no money
no makeup
even if i stole my mum's i can't do anything right so...
i live in a place where there are literally just houses and it takes like half and hour to walk to the nearest shop
my mother must never ever know
and finally, are there any alternatives to caster oil?
I think you might have to tell someone in your family then!
There are no alternatives to caster oil that I know of, but if you google it, I'm sure you'll find something.
I think you should at least attempt to borrow your mums makeup
Even if you can't fill your eyebrows in perfectly the first time, if you practice for a bit, it won't look too bad!
Bill Nye
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Spoiler:
Show
Sorry

ilickcupcakes
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Bill Nye)
Spoiler:
Show
Sorry

wth 😂😂😂😂
ilickcupcakes
Rep:
?
Oh btw its fine now cos no one noticed. anyway thanks for all your help XD
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Why would your mum kill you? It's you that looks stupid now that's punishment enough.
ilickcupcakes
Rep:
?
(Original post by Bio 7)
Why would your mum kill you? It's you that looks stupid now that's punishment enough.
idk. she just likes to punish me when she's annoyed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.71%
No (266)
33.29%

Watched Threads