Music grades Watch

Rebecca123303
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I need to find a few grade 8 songs and grade 7 songs. does anyone know any for a soprano? is dream a dream by Charlotte church grade 8? and any opera songs?
jess323
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'd have a look on the rock school page as I'm sure they have a list of wider listening songs listed by grade. It also depends what genre you're after, as rock school has a mix of pop (i.e. Adele's Turning Tables & Hello is listed as grade 7) and they have bits of MT too; as for opera im not so sure x
Rebecca123303
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
(Original post by jess323)
I'd have a look on the rock school page as I'm sure they have a list of wider listening songs listed by grade. It also depends what genre you're after, as rock school has a mix of pop (i.e. Adele's Turning Tables & Hello is listed as grade 7) and they have bits of MT too; as for opera im not so sure x
I was thinking ave maria was possibly grade 8 or 7 but i keep finding that it is grade 5 which I'm quite surprised about
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Rebecca123303)
I was thinking ave maria was possibly grade 8 or 7 but i keep finding that it is grade 5 which I'm quite surprised about
ABRSM have a list here: https://gb.abrsm.org/en/our-exams/si...nging-grade-8/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (464)
59.26%
Yes- I don't like it (43)
5.49%
No- I want it (223)
28.48%
No- I don't want it (53)
6.77%

Watched Threads